locating-again

philo

What screwy week. I spent 4 hours Friday afternoon trying to locate. I must have hit about 30 places, everyone a no. Today I figure I'll go out and spend another couple of hours. First place I try is a hit! It just amazes me how  frustrating/rewarding locating is.

I kind of compare locating to banging your head against a wall. You keep doing it because it feels so good when you stop.;)

Sorry for the rant.

Regards,

Philo

I did my first ever round of trying to get machines placed on Sunday. 14 stops but I did get one placed in a Big O with one other vender. Your post made me smile. It is just brutal. Hard to believe placers actually sign up to do it professionally. They must be rejection junkies. You did have a particularly bad round. I received a lot of  "sorry, we're corporate".

Good Luck, Sweet Gypsy

That "we're controlled by a corporate office" is getting annoying. It seems like it is harder to find sole proprietor type of businesses anymore, where you can talk to the owner and get an answer fairly quickly. Still trying to place my first machine!

Oh well, keep on digging!

Gumby