Free for ALL

West Coast Vend LLC

Get a bunch of FREE business products. Sign up for free and the deals start coming at you. Check it out to see what I mean.

I bought, (I mean got): business cards, magnets, tee-shirts, labels and an address stamp all for FREE. Just pay for slow postage, which is the cheapest.

[line]http://www.vistaprint.com

Enjoy.

Gary

http://www.westcoast-vend.com

Just pay for slow postage

Which isn't even that slow. I also take advantage of the great deals there. The free business cards come with their website address printed on the back but are a great deal. I now go for their premium cards because they allow you to customize them much further.

Here is one trick I have stumbled on to with them. When you design your products, place them in your shopping cart but do not purchase them. Make sure your pop up blocker is disabled and then leave the site. They have a random coupon generator that pops up allowing you to take and additional discount if you purchase now. Some times I have gotten up to 50% off just by doing that. Also, even if you don't get the pop up, just leave your products in your cart. You will get emails from them offering various amounts off the price just to get you to buy. I've done that as well and I waited long enough that they gave me everything in my cart for $1.99 plus postage.

Steve

That is all correct, Steve. As long as you don't mind their e-mails about special deals, you really just pay for postage on most items. Of course, you can improve some of the items and pay for them but they give you a good start for a new business with no out-of-pocket expense.

Gary

Here is another one along the same lines. www.4imprint.com They will send you samples of the producs they carry for you to look at and most of the time keep. I ordered a free sample of the Shelton Pocket Tool Kit to keep in my bag when I service the machines. Just pick something out and ask for a sample.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a couple of things from VistaPrint and I created a logo in the process!  I got post it things and letterhead paper.  I wish I had read this earlier about the coupons......... Posted Image 

Hi Johnny,

Glad you like Visa Print. It's a cool website. The only thing you have to get use to is all the e-mail deals they send you. If you don't want to buy anything just don't open them. Ha,Ha.

They will always give you something for FREE. All you pay is small shipping.

I just can't stop picking out something else when the e-mails come.

Gary

Gary........I just got our letterheads and envelopes yesterday.  I love how they came out. Can't wait for the post-it stuff to arrive. Yeah.......I gotta stay away from all those ' deals '! 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the back.  Its hard to see but the front and back says: T Bird Vending    LLC  Gumballs -Candy - Nuts -    and our phone number. They even had a photo of a gumball machine which I used in the back!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...