Business bean stalk

Powertechvending22

Overall, I am a  

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

First time doing a review but I like to talk about business bean stalk I had them place 5 vending machines and I have to say They went above and beyond to get me great places. I must say that is no easy task since this is long island new york. I was burned in the past by a locator call helena todd for 70 dollar which made me weary of locators but business bean stalk is A1. I had one location kick me out in 3 weeks but it made me 27 dollars in gumballs and beanstalk lived up to there replacement and got me another great location. So far the 4 locations they provided me do 20 dollars and up every month. so If you want a great locator try the beanstalk

http://www.businessbeanstalk.com/:cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I have to say that I am not pleased with Business Beanstalks performance.

We contracted with them on Nov 6, 2007 to place 10 bulk machines and 3 coffee machines. To date we have 5 bulk locations that worked out and did not ask us to remove the machine with in 45 days or out right refuse to have it placed. I did have two of the locations tell me that the person that had contacted them about placing the machines had told them they only needed to keep it for 45 days to help out the charity. As I recall, at the time that was their warranty period.

After 1.5 years they were unable to place any of the coffee machines and I requested a refund on that portion On Jun 17th 2008. I again requested a refund on July 21 2008 and have not heard a word from them. I intend on calling them this week as all requests have been by email.

Anyone that has had good luck with them, I am glad for you and hope that it continues, it just didn't work for me.

I too was unimpressed with Business Beanstalk. Got 5 locations from them a few years ago. 1 turned out to be real good and the other 4 were pretty bad. They are way too expensive and will dump machines any where they can. Live and learn.

Jax

• 2 weeks later...

Archived