Sub forums - Input?

caserri

Do you think the sub forum idea is useful?  

1. 1. Do you think the sub forum idea is useful?

• Yes, I love it!
    • No, bring back the old format.
    • I like it but....(post explanation)

Thanks to everyone for their opinions on this. It appears that right now the majority want the old way back. I have yet to cast my own vote but am also leaning towards the old way. We'll give it some time. Remember, you can change your vote if you wish.

Steve

Anyone else have a vote on this? I'm not sure I can wait any longer! :( I have cast my vote, I just don't like this setup. I have put subforums elsewhere on the site and they seem to be beneficial. There are just too many gray areas in the bulk section to categorize everything effectively.

Steve

Anyone else have a vote on this? I'm not sure I can wait any longer! :( I have cast my vote, I just don't like this setup. I have put subforums elsewhere on the site and they seem to be beneficial. There is just too many gray areas in the bulk section to categorize everything effectively.

Steve

hip-hip hooray.  I don't expect anyone is anything but appreciative of an attempt to improve the site further... This feature just didn't work out, is all.

I agree Lucero. We can re-visit this idea if and when we come up with a better way to categorize things. I just like to be able to look at one forum to see the posts.

Plus the "false" new post icons are driving me insane! I have to fix that but I was waiting to see what the status of the subforums was first.

Steve 

Archived