First timer in Fullerton, Southern California, Orange County

leo7068

I have been researching about bulk vending for about a month now, and have been collecting used machines from eBay. I have 44 machines now of 4 different makes, and with travel and all they cost me $1210. I bought 50$ of candy and I am trying to place my first two machines now.

I already tried 3 hours of on site cold placing with no luck, but I am going to keep trying. I might switch to telephone, because I seem to be spending a lot of time with little gain.

Welcome to VENDiscuss Leo. I wish you luck in your venture and keep us updated on your progress. There are many vendors here to give you some great guidance in your locating efforts. Any questions, just ask.

Steve

Welcome to Vendiscuss!

We used to live in So Cal. too. Orange, Anaheim, La Habra and Riverside. It can be a challenging area to locate in but just stick with it.  I had a small route years ago and most of my locations were shared. I did ok though. There's usually a ton of foot traffic anywhere in So Cal.

Good luck and keep us posted This is a great group of people to learn from.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Leo,

I am from Southern California also. I live in North County, San Diego. Welcome to the boards. You will get all the help you need on this forum. These guys and gals know their stuff and you will have fun each time you visit. Vending is working for me down here and I know you will be fine once you get those machines out in the marketplace.

Again, welcome to VENDiscuss.com

Gary