Eddie Bauer not responding???

takeabreak

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please explain to me the situation with Eddie.  I ordered some locations from him and 2 of them are real duds while the rest are ok enough for me to be happy with.  I have called him but it goes straight to his voice mail.  I haven't e-mailed him in a while but I dont think that hes going to answer anyways.  Do you guys know whats the best way to get in touch with him.

well thats not fair if he takes long summer vacations and we dont even know about it.........i just wished he would at least keep in touch thats all..............i have been waiting for him to replace 2 locations for so long...........i will try e-mailing him

as far as for replacing locations..........i talked to eddie over the phone personally about my order..........we agreed that the first 5 locations he finds for me, as long as i try them all, he would be willing to replace any very bad locations...........he agreed with me on this as i was not picky about locations..........i saved him time and trouble by taking the first 5 locations and see what happens...........its only fair then that he replaces 2 locations which really do $5 a month.............i have the collections dates to prove it...........i am also very honest

well i did do some research on this forum................i figured he comes on here once in a while and plus he was very good about e-mails when i first did business with him...........i have heard something about him getting in a motorcross accident............maybe that really did knock him out for a while............i dont know

well i did do some research on this forum................i figured he comes on here once in a while and plus he was very good about e-mails when i first did business with him...........i have heard something about him getting in a motorcross accident............maybe that really did knock him out for a while............i dont know

You probably noticed in your research that Eddie goes away and stays out of reach for long periods.

This has been the case since before his recent motorcross incident.

However, your research should have also found that he is pretty good about eventually getting you your money back if he can't provide the locations he was paid for.

I know it's a small consolation because you would probably prefer your locations than a refund.

And, you may have to wait a long while to get that refund.

Still, it's better than losing your money for good to a scam artist like other vendors have.

Personally, I decided not to use Eddie based on the comments on this forum.

Some vendors are very satisfied with his service.

But, as I researched his company here, his work  habits were not a good fit for my expectations.

Maybe you will come to the same conclusion.