Today's Results

kaiwakong

So I finally got some time to service 12 machines today. Ended up with $173 out of all of the 12 machines. Also found out that 2 machines are making nearly nothing and need to relocate them. Also one machine vended $17 but the setting are very low and need to be open. I was very suprised with the numbers. Overall I feel good about the numbers, but need to relocate the two and open the one machine.

6 PMM's for a quarter is good considering you only get 14-16 in a 79 cent bag at the CV store, Just something to think about. More so now than before because the price of them has gone up.

Craig

I counted 18-21 in3 different bags for $0.69. I set some machines to do that much with 3 vends.

6 PMM's for a quarter is good considering you only get 14-16 in a 79 cent bag at the CV store, Just something to think about. More so now than before because the price of them has gone up.

Craig

I counted 18-21 in3 different bags for $0.69. I set some machines to do that much with 3 vends.

I stand corrected on the piece count. It's been a couple of years since I did that and was going by memory. Still the point is that bulk machines give the better deal.

Craig

I try to gave 10 per vend. However, I am discontinuing PMM on my route. I am turning to cashews or peanuts, or Reese's in the PMM stops. They sell better, and a less of headache for me. 

Wow , I was reading on here that PMM's are a best seller for allot of people.