Dentyne Ice Promotion

caserri

Open Question for all...

The dentyne Ice...Is this the same product (ie; size,etc) that is sold in the larger packages in the stores...

I want to purchase some local and try the vend in my U-Turn at the house before I buy bulk...I need to see how it dispenses....:shock:

Open Question for all...

The dentyne Ice...Is this the same product (ie; size,etc) that is sold in the larger packages in the stores...

I want to purchase some local and try the vend in my U-Turn at the house before I buy bulk...I need to see how it dispenses....:shock:

it`ll dispense about 6 at a time.you cant use a uturn with DI

Antonio,

Thanks for that...WOW..even in the smallest vend setting ..huh..OK..How about the Certs priduct is anyone trying this product...what is the cost/dispense side and ..can I get my uturns to work happily with this??

The cost is about the same as DI.  You can not use the U Turn wheels for Certs.  I have a few Certs out together withDI. When I collect, the DI does better than Certs.

Jay-Son Vending

I recently changed my DI to a DI/Ceerts and after one week the Certs was slighly better. The DI has been in there for over five months with steady sales. It did not hurt the DI but it did double my take if it holds true for the month. $9 after a week is good in my book. Maybe it apeals to a different crowd.

OK,

So I cannot use Dentyne Ice or certs in the U turns...Can they only be distributed in the DI machine?? or will they work in other dispensers as well??

if you buy the 1.1 inch capsules and fill them yourself you wll be able to vend DI with a uturn if you buy the gumbal/capsule wheel.

certs I`m not sure how many per vend so I cant tell you if it`ll fit in a capsule

OK,

So I cannot use Dentyne Ice or certs in the U turns...Can they only be distributed in the DI machine?? or will they work in other dispensers as well??

if you buy the 1.1 inch capsules and fill them yourself you wll be able to vend DI with a uturn if you buy the gumbal/capsule wheel.

certs I`m not sure how many per vend so I cant tell you if it`ll fit in a capsule

You can put two certs in a capsule.

• 1 month later...

Hey Beer980

Where is your D.I. / Certs placed?  $9.00 in one week is excellent.

The only place the we have that comes close to that is a Certs machine at a HOOTERS.  $42.50 in a month.  They wouldn't let a D.I. machine in.

[line]12 Dentyne Ice

3 Doubles

4 Certs

KC135NAV

That machine is in a place called Beef O' Bradys. It is like a family oriented sports bar in a strip plaza. I wonder why Hooters won't allow the DI? Is it on the bar top or on a stand by the door?

probably because some idiots will chew the gum and when they are done they will stick it under the tables or the counters or even on the floor.

Thanks for your reply guys.   I have to agree.

We put a stand near the door. When we walked in the girls were chewing gum so after we put the Certs machine in, we gave them a sample pack of D.I. Peppermint gum to share and they were just glad as could be.

So can't wait til next month.

• 4 years later...

Wow,  did some old searches today  and I came across this topic from 07    so how overall did they work out?

six years later I am curious

bill

• Like 1

I have seen those machines on craigslist for sale really cheap.. Its funny,back then when that Latimore Spears guy was raking over the Yahoo message boards we ran him off when we started talking about it being a "pie in the sky " promotion..

I wonder what ever happened to this "gotta do it right now or  you will be left behind" promotion guy and his company?

ron

• Like 1

I know how that is. You guys ran me off too!

Are you in some way affiliated with him Steve??   It was a long time ago and i didn't know of you back then.  A really intelligent poster and had long winded posts but was always on the defensive it seemed and thought we where always talking about him or bad mouthing his promotion.

cant remember all the details but it made the forum exciting for a while, used  to love logging in and seeing the banter.

ron