Deluxeplacementservices

• 2 months later...

WOW! Member Banned??!!!

What do you have to do to be banned?

Not that I'm interested in being banned myself. I'm just wondering because I had contacted them previously to see about locating a few machines (Looks like it's a good thing I didn't):)

These people are truly amazing!  How many aliases does one locator really need?  Notice that they all use a gmail account for their e-mail.  Of course, not all gmail users are deceptive.  But why do they all use a generic name (like crosscountry, 1stop, greatplanes, duplexplacement, etc.) rather then a real name?  I guess we all have to be be careful of generic mail names using gmail.  At this point there is really no reason to use unproven locators with no track record when we have a growing list of positive-feedback locators.  Why be the guinea pig with new locators when you don't have to now? 

How ya doin Chris buddy??!!  Look like you are crashing and burning big time now!!!  Are you still  practicing your new script for your next job?  Let me help you, "Would you like fries with that order"?  Gotta luv the web - power to the vendor!!

What is really humorous is if you look at the member name of the original post you will see that it differs from the name of the member who answered my welcome post.

If you are going to try to trick us, It would be good to remember what screen name you are logged in as before you post. :D

Steve