We specialize in 1-3 head bulk machines, NO UPFRONT COST OR DEPOSITS !!

Christine

What is your PROBLEM  Steve, locations are not eay to get!! I could give

you a bad location that makes no money!! instead we are trying to get

you a good location !! We ask for no money down.. you are a inpatient

Joke of a vendor!! What have you losed?? we are the ones doing the work!!!

Having a bad day Christine, I would suggest an edit of your post before it is locked and you rgret what you said. This is not a professional way to resolve a conflict in a public forum.

Grumpy

Christine wrote:

Christine,

Wow, I've obviously made the right decision to withdraw my contract with you.

Calling me a joke of a vendor is completely unprofessional and shows that you can't be trusted to find locations in a timely manner, much less stand behind your warranty if the location doesn't work out.

I am going to ask Steve to remove you from this board and wish you good luck.

BTW: What I've lost is my valuable time, the only real commodity we all have.

Steve

Here is an excellent example for all us newbies on here.

I don't know Christine and have no connection with here or her company.  However I do understand that locations are not the easiest to find and on this board it is freely posted for people to just go out and find your own.  That is such bogus advice and can't believe everyone thinks they are sales people and/or locator's.  May find locations but just finding a location is not the only thing.  Need GOOD locations and those are not just that easy and obvious to obtain.  Read the posts on here of people trying to locate themselves.  Takes them quite awhile, plenty of hassles, and have to have a contest to motivate people.  Once in a blue moon someone gets a good location and gets all excited about one location.  Well do that for 30, 50, 100, 200.  Why do people hire locator's?  Not just time but because they are the professionals in that area.

Maybe should have asked upfront what the timeline was and laid out expectations.

Here is an excellent example for all us newbies on here.

I don't know Christine and have no connection with here or her company.  However I do understand that locations are not the easiest to find and on this board it is freely posted for people to just go out and find your own.  That is such bogus advice and can't believe everyone thinks they are sales people and/or locator's.  May find locations but just finding a location is not the only thing.  Need GOOD locations and those are not just that easy and obvious to obtain.  Read the posts on here of people trying to locate themselves.  Takes them quite awhile, plenty of hassles, and have to have a contest to motivate people.  Once in a blue moon someone gets a good location and gets all excited about one location.  Well do that for 30, 50, 100, 200.  Why do people hire locator's?  Not just time but because they are the professionals in that area.

Maybe should have asked upfront what the timeline was and laid out expectations.

I'm not sure what your getting at Black Cat, but I can answer your questions about timeline and expectations.

I offered to try Christine's services with one machine, she responded with a one line answer:

We have a 2 machine Min

I responded that she advertised as no minimums, she replied with:

Ok Steve we will honor the 1 location, only payment we accept is paypal and we need payment within 2 days. I will send a agreement for you...Thank you

I filled out the contract, agreeing to place within two days and pay within two days of placement. Christine responded with:

Ok looks good, give me about 1 week or less

After that the only communication I recieved from Christine was:

Nothing yet , we have some leads for next week!

Which she also sent the exact same message to another member on this board.

I then waited another week with no communication before deciding that this needed to end. I wrote an accurate blog about my experience and Christine decided to personally attack me by calling me a joke of a vendor!

So.... I expected to be treated professionally. I expected reasonable communications. I expected to receive a location in a week or so. I expected the location I received to be one that would produce reasonably well, and if it didn't, for the locator to get me another one under the warranty.

None of my expectations were realized. My time was wasted as I am not about to hire another locator at the same time for the same zip code.

Just as my customers expect top-level service from me, I expect the same from my vendors. Remember, I responded to Christine's advertisement. Being called a joke of a vendor for offering to use her services and then canceling due to non-performance (twice the expected timeline!) is beyond the pale.

So timelines and expectations were well laid out. Cross Country Placements failed in all respects to produce or even respond professionally.

Regards,

Steve

Hey Steve,

I'm sorry to read all that man.  I know it's tough as a locator to deal with clients and it is tough finding locations but there is no need to be unprofessional.  If I do anything right in the locating business I know it's communication.  I really try to do that.

Let me give you a free location.  Double or Triple Head, whatever you want, I'll give you a Platinum Location Package for free.  You can check out the package on my site http://www.kickstartlocations.com  Maybe this will give you a little more faith in us locators. 

Shoot me an email to RobertNPatterson@gmail.com and just tell me you're from the board and I'll get you a location on the house.  Thanks again.

Regards,

Rob

That was very nice of you Rob to do that for Steve.

I am not trying to pile on here.  I am simply relating my experience.  I contracted with Cross Country on December 28th. It was for 3 locations.  The way she communicates with vendors is only by email.  No phone contact. So anyway......yesterday was January 31st.  She had written me a few times saying my area was difficult ( which it is ) and that she had leads for the following week. In fairness to Christine, one of the 4 weeks I was away in Florida.

Yesterday she emails me and says that my area is very difficult and she has not had any luck so far. She stated that in order for her to continue, she would need a portion of the fee upfront. I wrote back last evening and thanked for for her efforts but that I was cancelling this thing and moving on.

Well, I hope you cancel and move on to me.  No freebie for you though TBird! 

You know what I think is going to be interesting is my new locating blog.  I actually have two but one is for my site and I'm going to relate the experiences I've had and how to make things better. 

http://blog.kickstartlocations.com   -  I just put up an initial post yesterday to introduce myself and my company.  I want people to talk about me.  If it's negative I'll at least know what to fix.  Hopefully of course it will be all positive, but let's be realistic ; ) 

Has anyone talked about me on the forums?  I haven't really been looking. 

Rob

Hey Steve,

I'm sorry to read all that man.  I know it's tough as a locator to deal with clients and it is tough finding locations but there is no need to be unprofessional.  If I do anything right in the locating business I know it's communication.  I really try to do that.

Let me give you a free location.  Double or Triple Head, whatever you want, I'll give you a Platinum Location Package for free.  You can check out the package on my site http://www.kickstartlocations.com  Maybe this will give you a little more faith in us locators. 

Shoot me an email to RobertNPatterson@gmail.com and just tell me you're from the board and I'll get you a location on the house.  Thanks again.

Regards,

Rob

Thanks Rob, I'm going to take you up on your offer. I'll also pay for 2 double heads under the platinum plan too. I've sent you an email this evening. I look forward to working with you.

Thanks again,

Steve