Vendstar 3000 manual and wheel

hdrider

I remember seeing Vendstar manuals on eBay quite a bit, so I am surprised there isn't one for sale now.  But I don't think you really need one.  I only have one, took the thing apart, washed it, and put it back together.  Once I did that I understood how the whole thing worked.  Mostly things just snap together and apart.  It is one of the things I liked about it.  Beyond that I can't think of any reason to get the manual.

I am surprised one still hasn't shown up in the plus section.

As far as the gumball wheel, that is a fairly new item, so a little harder to come by.  But they do pop up on eBay.  Sometimes it doesn't hurt to find somebody who was hit by the BizOp fairy, and has the ability to buy parts, and have them buy the parts for you.

I am looking for a vendstar 3000 manual and a gumball wheel. I have checked ebay and google to no avail... Anybody have a gumball wheel for sale or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Gumball wheels can be made 2 springs 4 screws is all u need

• 1 year later...

Gumball wheels can be made 2 springs 4 screws is all u need

How do you make gumball wheels with springs and screws?

Yeah, the vendstar wheels are on ebay for $35 each. It would cost me more than what I paid for each machine. So I doing Tab gum instead. Tab gum is like 1.6 cents more a serving.

• 1 year later...

To be honest this machine is not much different then most any other machine i am always making new redisigns for all my machines i have because the industry has pretty much closed for buying new equipment and all its best to just make your own parts gumball whell i agree some screws and a few springs is all you need the rest can be done on the fly wheel pick below. just be creative is all most this equipment can be adatped to do all kinds of cool stuff. been doing this for 9yrs and i am always trying to inovative in this industry :P

post-6837-0-95857100-1364529111_thumb.jpg

Archived