Knockoutvending.com

takeabreak

Considering purchasing machines here.  Anybody have experience with them?  Or should I look for used and place myself?  Anyone who has boxing machines,  what is a realistic monthly pull?  Do you recommend offering 50/50 split with business owner?

Years ago, I saw a machine like this at a major metropolitan night club.  This club was huge, maybe 1,000 or more people inside at any one time.  I wasn't near the machine the whole time, but I saw people using it while I was there.

• 1 month later...

I have boxers from 4 different makers.  I have 1 knockout, 2 Smart, 2 Coney Island & 1 Unique Billiards.  Knockout has an ok machine but I don't like that it does not have a coin mech.  I have not had any service issues with it.  Be careful buying used because these machines do get beat up in bars.  You could do a 50/50 split but I like in getting in at a lower % since the machines are pricey.  BTW, my favorite boxer is Smart's.

• 2 weeks later...

All of my boxers are in movie theatres.  They all do well.  Anywhere from $400-$800 a month.  Bars are great locations for these machines.  I assume they would do as well as or better than my movie theatre locations.

50/50 isn't bad since you have no product to buy.  Start at 30% & go up if you have to.  The bad thing about trying to put these in bars is that all of them already have a vendor in there that has probably been there for years.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

How hard are these to locate? I was thinking about getting one in one of the local pool halls/bars. Are they worth the 4k price tag?

i have seen them a lot cheaper than that used, u would probably have to do all the amusements there , though

• 2 months later...

I have two knockoutvending machines, in the bars, they doing ok so far, just very hard locate them. It's a grate tip about movie theater, I did not think about. BTW, can't find this Smart machines mentioned by

jayhawk22, can you pls point out to the link? I also been told by locators that is 50/50 normal split around the country, it's good to know, that sometimes you can manage it less, thanks

• 1 year later...

Im about to purchase 5 of these boxing machines from kriss-sportusa.com at 4.5k a piece. They are telling me these machines can make 2-3k a month. Seems hard to believe but they seem addicting and I can picture them being a real hit in a bar. They provide you with a person who finds locations for the machines. Guess I'll give it a shot..

I have two knockoutvending machines, in the bars, they doing ok so far, just very hard locate them. It's a grate tip about movie theater, I did not think about. BTW, can't find this Smart machines mentioned by

jayhawk22, can you pls point out to the link? I also been told by locators that is 50/50 normal split around the country, it's good to know, that sometimes you can manage it less, thanks

smartind.com

Im about to purchase 5 of these boxing machines from kriss-sportusa.com at 4.5k a piece. They are telling me these machines can make 2-3k a month. Seems hard to believe but they seem addicting and I can picture them being a real hit in a bar. They provide you with a person who finds locations for the machines. Guess I'll give it a shot..

$4,000-$5,000 each?! Sounds like you are buying from a biz-op operator. That sounds way high. I know you can get like new models from Coney Island for $2,600. Just be careful & do your research before buying.

smartind.com

$4,000-$5,000 each?! Sounds like you are buying from a biz-op operator. That sounds way high. I know you can get like new models from Coney Island for $2,600. Just be careful & do your research before buying.

hmm okay. The rep said they had less expensive ones for about 3.5k but the 4.5k ones have multiplayer options. I figured go big or go home. Plus buying from them they provide me with someone who finds locations for the machines. I really cant be bothered with cold calling on my own. These are the same people from thebackrubber.com, I have 8 of those machines so far. I will shop around a little more..do you know of a company that will find locations for them?

2-3k a month is total bs, a whole bar acct with pool table,cranes,coin pusher,megatouch,etc might do 2-3k a month that would be a decent acct but a single boxer won't do that. A locator won't find any decent locs to get a good bar loc most likely ur gonna have to do all the vending or the juke vendor will have u tossed out as soon as they see it. Look on craigslist I see these boxers for 1500 all the time from ppl who fell in for these biz ops

Archived