MEI

BbAaSsSs

Thanks for the reply. I have also heard nothing but good things about them. I have heard that if you do high volume they are a must. My machines will hopefully be very high volume so i went with these. I will let everyone know what I think of them.

Thanks,

Bass Vending Services 

I have a friend that works for MEI in Malvern PA.  Very good company with a very good product.  I have been buying new machines which have all come equiped with coinco bill and coin acceptors.  I have had no problems.  I also have some other machines with some cheaper bill acceptors and also have had no problems yet.  Make sure that you clean them on a regular basis and they should be problem free for a long time.

Zeke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ecoastvending-

You mentioned cleaning them every 6 months.  How do you clean them?

From your signature line, it looks like you are pretty experienced in this business.  Do you do most of your own maintenance on the machines?  How did you learn? 

Are there any resources you can recommend for learning how to clean/maintain soda and snack machines?

Thank you for your time.  Have a blessed day!

Mrs. Team S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Zeke:

Do not know if this is proper  since just joined group: but could you contact me either thru e-mail or phone: we are both in NJ but different parts and maybe we con help each other out:

SJ Vending LLC

Sue NIederer

President/Owner

609-306-1227 Cell

609-737-0228 Business

sjvending@gmail.com

• 2 months later...

Dear Friends,

We sell many second hand Change Givers in EU.

99% of our customers prefer to buy a second hand MEI 10 years old (560 or 690) from buy new from other Company.

It is very reable strong and easy to repair it!

I suggest it with closed eyes!

Nektarios