V-Line Machines $15/ea your thoughts?

bigtay6187

Hey everyone

I have someone offering me 20 v line vending machines for $15/ea. I'm either thinking about doing this or getting some new PN95s.

I know this is a pretty good deal but are these really the right machines for me?

Your thoughts...

I would buy them. at 15 dollars a piece you can use them to start getting the money flowing. if you dont like them, buy some pn95 or nw as you go and replace them a few at a time. many of them will pay for themselves with a month or two at that price.

Hillbilly I think were curse dude.

I still havent received the email. I did contact Kevin at A&A today and he answered alot of questions for me...just time to make a desicion. I can either get 10 double or 2 with A&A.

As long as I can vend toys and gumballs out of these V-Lines (BTW Hillbilly those are the exact ones im looking at purchasing) I think it would be a much better purchase. They will pay for themselves alot faster like someone had said earlier.

Yeah I even tried the new address you gave me.  If you buy those take a picture of the candy wheels or gumball wheels in them and send to me.  I bet the Oak wheels or the A&A wheels will fit them.

Ok cool. I'm texting with the person right now...I will prob. be going out there tomorrow to take a look at them and I will take a pic and send it over to you.

Right off the bat I know that the bodies and many of the parts are plastic which is a big turn off to the deal. Once again its hard to pay $55 for the PN95 im looking at when I can grab these for $15.

I will have to meditate on this one...jk...but really.

also consider that if you end up spending 20 bucks on a wheel its not 15 its 35 lol. so ask the seller what they're set up to sell, he/she should know whether it's set up for bulk candy, 1.1" toys, or gumballs

you will also probably want to change the locks since you're buying locally. a&a sells locks for like 2.81 that might fit these

At least from A&A you will know what your'e getting. And there are many people on here that deal with them.  IMO you can't go wrong with them.

What I would want to know is why is he selling them so cheap?  Is he getting out of the business?  How old are they? Some of my Oak's that I have refurbished are probably 20 or 30 years old.

also consider that if you end up spending 20 bucks on a wheel its not 15 its 35 lol. so ask the seller what they're set up to sell, he/she should know whether it's set up for bulk candy, 1.1" toys, or gumballs

you will also probably want to change the locks since you're buying locally. a&a sells locks for like 2.81 that might fit these

yea but cmon wheels dont cost 20 bucks. bigtay if I were you and just getting into the biz I would buy those machines, it's an excellent way to get your feet wet. later if you decide vending is for you then upgrade to the po95's you really like. but for now buy those.

I know you didnt ask me but the 20.00 dollar wheel cost floored me

yea but cmon wheels dont cost 20 bucks. bigtay if I were you and just getting into the biz I would buy those machines, it's an excellent way to get your feet wet. later if you decide vending is for you then upgrade to the po95's you really like. but for now buy those.

I know you didnt ask me but the 20.00 dollar wheel cost floored me

If I recall correctly I paid $19 for a 1" capsule wheel for one of my machines, that's why I said that. How much do you figure it's going to cost - and provide a link please.