Bass Vending Services

BbAaSsSs

• 1 month later...

Everyone,

Well Bass Vending Services is about a month into the game and things are coming along pretty good. Im not quite sure the actual profit that we are making yet but the revenue per week has been pretty consistant. I have 3 machines. One DN756P one AMS Sense it Snack Machine and one AMS Food and Bottle Machine. All 3 machines are located in a factory where I am a suupervisor. The factory has 3 shifts and a total of around 115 workers. The average revenue for the first month has been right at 1500.00 a week. The Food and Bottle Machine has been my biggest seller. I service this machine 6 days a week. The factory runs 7 days a week. I am selling 16.9 oz bottles along with 20oz gatorade, water, redbull and Monster Energy drinks. The problem I have is capacity with this machine. It only holds around 120 bottles. 60 of which a mountain dew. I really need something that holds more. Oh well for the time being I will just be serviceing this machine on a daily basis. In this maching I am also doing cold food. Sandwhichs from Landshire and also Sam's. This machine has MEI Coin Mech and Bill Val. I am using the CF series Coin mech that Dispenses dollar coins. This has gone over very well. My bill val accepts 1,5,10, and 20's which is great until someone thinks its a bank and puts in 200 worht of 20's and empties out all my change. Happened this morning that why I said that. Ok now for the Can machine. Very slow sales! The factory is a saw mill and the saw dust gets in the cans and I understand that but I thought that it would still have better sales than what it does. We have only serviced this machine 2 or 3 times in a month. The snack machine does good. I mean we have a large variaty of products from nutri grain bars to salami and cheese sticks. We are also doing 3 sizes of gloves and safty glasses in this machine. I dont have any hostess products in this machine everything including pastries I have been getitng from sam's. Also I have nothing in this machine over .65 which everyone likes. Anyways just wanted to let everyone know how its coming along. Anyone else want to post their revenue per location that would be awesome. Thanks again for all the help!!

Bass Vending Services

• 1 month later...
Wow that’s a great site! If your doing $1500 a week that’s $78,000 a year! That’s like 3 of my best sites combined. Glad to here you are doing so well. What drinks do you find sales the best?  If you’re looking to upgrade you machines I would look at the CB700 by USI. I have 4 of these and they are great. USI will be offering free interest for one year on there new machines at the end of this month. The CB700 holds 322 bottles and will also do 24oz bottles and even the new 700ml sport bottles with the sport cap. Let me know how the following months do.

• 5 months later...

Hey Bass! Brian from Summit Vending is now reporting full line revenue as well. I hope you are still doing well with your route and maybe you two can compare notes.

Steve