Arcades

ricjo vending

I have an opportunity to purshase a 25+ machines(pinball,video,sit down driving games,gun games,cranes and others) fully established arcade in a mini mall, opens weekend only.He nets $15000 per year.I been in the bulk business and some full line for 10+ years.My full time job is get slower do to the economy and I feel like its time to grow.This might be the right time.My question is to arcade/amusement vets how long would you wait or should it take to pay it off.

Rick 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This may be a regional thing, I'm in California, I cannot remember the last Arcade that was not part of a waterslide - mini golf - amusement park situation. Here I would say pay the value of the machines and not one pennt more, then open up your hours, attend it yourself and figure out some contest and give-away's to do. Get some of the more popular guest working for you by offering free pay.. I am in the marketing bus. if you move forward drop me a PM and I'll shoot you some ideas.

I agree, this is a dieing deal, you want an game, pull out your phone or use one of the 2-4 home vid games or jump on the computer. If you create a buzz with some of the direct social; interactions I've suggested, you could do very well - then again the reason I am suggesting you pay only the value of the machines is so you have something of a chance to get out with your shirt.

Archived