Hillbilly's got the blues.

Hillbilly

Well, I knew this day would come and I thought about it much.

My son's goin away to school, I can't even pack his lunch.

It is Oh so quiet in the dawn of morning light,

He's leaving today,and won't be home tonight.

You see, He's all growed up now.What a man he has become. Wow.

The empty nest is upon me and

Yeah, We did the same thing yesterday.  Still waiting to hear how day 1 went.  I think kids really want to taste that little bit of freedom they get from moving into the dorm.

I just got the green light to have kids if I want them.  Weighing all the costs and benefits at the moment.  I want to bump up my vending income to at least $3k a month before I go in that direction.  I don't want any financial holdups in that department.

I just got the green light to have kids if I want them.  Weighing all the costs and benefits at the moment.  I want to bump up my vending income to at least $3k a month before I go in that direction.  I don't want any financial holdups in that department.

I don't think you'll ever be able to weigh the cost or benefits of having children.

Well, I knew this day would come and I thought about it much.

My son's going away to school, I can't even pack his lunch.

It is Oh so quiet in the dawn of morning light,

He's leaving today,and won't be home tonight.

You see, He's all growed up now.What a man he has become. Wow.

The empty nest is upon me and

man this might sound gay but that's sorta beautiful bro...mine are 11 and almost 13 and my wife and I decided to start flying without a net. a few weeks ago..I miss having a toddler...

I was a single dad for almost 10 yrs...I had two in diapers when my first wife and the mother of my children died. So obviously my kids and I are tight as hell ...me being a stay at home dad and a single parent and all most of their life....with lots of family support though.

My wife is awesome and never been married or had kids so we going to go ahead and pull the trigger on that.

Man I remember getting on the internet to get instructions on how to braid my daughters hair and being den mother of my son's cub scouts because no on would do it LOL

Kids are so awesome and have given me a feeling of purpose and accomplishment that nothing else in my life has even come close

good luck hillbilly I'm feeling ya bro

You've been approved to buy/rent a couple or approved to mix ingredients and make your own?  ;D ;D ;D Sorry, couldn't resist a smart golpher remark there. No offense intended. B)

WHAT!!!:huh:...lets see....hhhmmm have and raise children together or buy some gumball machines hhhmmm

dang bro

LOL

I think you need to buy some gumball machines

Know what you mean Eddie. I was a single dad for 5 years. I remember going to the beach with him and playing in the ocean. When it was time to go in, he said "Daddy let's stop and look at it".  I turned around and he whispered in my ear "I wonder how long it takes them to fill this up".  I already miss him.

Good luck Eddie.  Hope all turns out well for you.

• 3 weeks later...