Holloween giveway products

dperry

I've seen many threads asking what is your best selling product.  I'm wanting to know what is your WORST selling product.  I want to know the stuff you will never buy again, no matter what deal they give you.  This is the stuff that you give away to kids for Halloween when they come knocking on the door.

For me, It would be the squshy balls and the spikey jiggle balls from A&A.  Can't give them away.  It's like trying to sell explosive diarheaha.  These are going to be in my halloween giveaway bucket.

• 1 month later...

This year?  NOTHING!  lol I made a list of all the houses that gave out good stuff last year.  The girls and I are going to be hitting the houses that gave out king size rice krispy treats and king size candy bars!  then we will hit the little old lady houses that gave out popcorn balls!

I like chocolate, my girls like Rice Krispy treats and popcorn.  And the trash can LOVES the cheap bubble gum that tastes like peptobismal.

I've been selling off many of my 2" machines, so I have lots product on my shelves that will take me many months before I can put it out for vend.  I'm going to giving out my case of candy jewelry and the few scattered items like dentures and bone chillerz.

monkey head danglers.  I'm gonna dangle these things over a trash can and drop them in soon.

I'm sad to hear this.  I just put some of these out for the first time this month.  Now I'm worried they'll bomb.  But I've had some bombs before.

I'm sad to hear this.  I just put some of these out for the first time this month.  Now I'm worried they'll bomb.  But I've had some bombs before.

Well to give you a bit more info I was selling these next to another toy out of a double head  both @ 50 cents. When I noticed they weren't selling I moved them to another location @ 25 cents, they moved a little better but  not much. They might be better as a stand alone toy( toy/ gumball or candy)?    I 'm just going to throw them in my  toy mix.