Diner upgrade

Hillbilly

I serviced my diner today. Have 2 singles there with BB and Gumballs.

She is putting in commercial ovens for pizza soon and wants me to put in more toy machines. Leaving it up to me on the number. :o I love this stuff.

When I have gumballs along side other non-food product, the other products always seem to canablize the gumballs.  Toys will sell out, but gumballs will be only half gone.  Gumballs and candy will be just about neck and neck tho.

This is the mini rack I'll put in tomorrow. .25 1" mix, .75 Bendable Buddies 2", and 32mm Bouncy Balls at .50. I will pull the 27mm Bouncy Balls and leave the gumballs. Spent part of the morning getting it ready. Need to find a .25 price sticker.

Hillbilly,

The rack looks great. Just an idea. I see you use only flat displays and guess you make them yourself. I also make my own and put the price and the choke warning on each one.That way you don't have to have seperate price labels or too many labels.Actually cuts down on costs.

Took the wife to lunch at this diner today and did the switch.  The 27mm BB I pulled already had 5.50 in it since Thursday.  1.25 went in to the new machines while we were eating.

I love this stuff. :D