Product change out

Agapevending

I have been vending sense 03  but have never thought of this until now.

How many of you change out  product in  your machines.  For Example if you have  one side of  Chiclets  that does 16 dollars one month and then the other side that has  something else and  it makes about  2 to 3 dollars.    normally I would for get it and  go on. But i was just wondering what others do?

I change products just about every time I come in.  Changing products is the name of the game.  One cycle it's doing good, and the next it's sucky.  Need to keep them interested and therefore generate more sales.

If it ain't broke why fix it? Ride that horse till it dies. Then try another horse. If you have a loser product switch it out, maybe go down to a single or double.

Agreed!  Sometimes it is better to simply downgrade.  I only do 3 candies and 1 gumball mix and if they don't sell, a head usually gets whacked.  I rarely swap out candies now, most customers are set in their ways and once you get the right candy/gum combination, just let it be and don't fix it.  Toys on the other hand are a different matter and some rotation may be necessary depending on your products.

I started with ball and toy machines 2 heads. I have started rotating products as of july it seems to help one location had about a 20 dollar increase  going to silly bands from power bands.