little divorce humor

mainor5251

I'm at the point where I don't care if there is grass on the other side!

That's the spirit... LOL

after the mother of my chldren passed I had a couple of trial runs before Babs...my wife now...My experience is ...if there is grass...it's greener... ;)

when its time to go it's time to go...

luckly... on paper...I own nothing LOL...Well...my dirt bike...but who wants half a dirt bike LOL

That's the spirit... LOL

after the mother of my chldren passed I had a couple of trial runs before Babs...my wife now...My experience is ...if there is grass...it's greener... ;)

when its time to go it's time to go...

luckly... on paper...I own nothing LOL...Well...my dirt bike...but who wants half a dirt bike LOL

I'm sure there are plenty of vindictive golphers who would settle for just a small piece of the brake lines.

Way to keep the spirits up Mainor.

my ex took the dog and left, I sure do miss him! :P but seriously, getting divorced is hard on everyone, my lawyer said people are temprarily insane during this process, if I had it to do over I would have tried harder to make my marriage work, I was civil toward her around my daughter but she bashed me routinely, today my daughter has alot more respect for me than her mother because of that. So mainor I know that you will but if you do get divorced do your damndest to protect that child because she will remember.

This guy told me one time he went golfing with a buddy.  They were just reaching the 18 hole when a hearst went buy.  His buddy took off his hat and looked down in silence.  When the hearst passed he looked up and started to play the game again.  The other guy said "That was really respectful"  He said  "That was the least I could do. I was married to her for 15 years."

Sorry I thought of this after will.vend's So it's his fault. ;D

Jay Leno had a joke about Donald Trump many years ago about one of his ex-wives or girl friends - can't remember  It went something like this... "Mr. Trump just split up with so-and-so.  Her offense - she turned 30"!

snack dude you are not totally weird I just celebrated 18years with my wife and they just keep getting better and better.  I am by far the most blessed man in the world.

On another note my parents divorced when i was a little kid and they continued to play as a team when it came to my brothers and i.  We tried hard to put them against each other and they wouldn't let it happen.  They were way too good about it.  I still hurt thinking about their divorce and the pain we all went through.  Even as good as they did it we all have the scars from the time and experience.