Third Party Vending

Three Kids

Hello,

Looking at purchasing an existing soda/snack vending business with 1/2 of the machines being third party with Coke and Pepsi.  I'd greatly appreciate anyone sharing their experiences with third party vending, i.e. positives,negatives, what to watch for, how to maximize return, etc.

Thanks very much.

i dont have much experience 3rd party (only one month) but I can chime in.  The positives are no overhead the negatives depend on what quota you have to meet monthly or quarterly in buying cases.  So far I have 2 third party machines the biggest challenge is getting ahold of my sales rep I havent heard from him in weeks.

It's a cheap way to grow. The biggest problems are meeting quotas and the restrictions on brand. I used to use third party pretty extensively, until my reps starting trying to tell me how to run my business. At one point I had over 50, I'm down to 8.

I guess the other thing to mention is that  when you quit, retire, or whatever you need to have owned equipment to maximize value.

If you take them over make sure you get a list of equipment from the bottler so that you don't transfer equipment to your responsibility that is unaccounted for.