Holy Bat Crap Robin!

will.vend

Today while working my route I stopped at a laundromat that I have a rack in, it was business as usual I made small talk with attendant etc...so I go over and start unlocking the tops, I got to the bottom row of 1 inch machines and saw something odd on the side of one of the machines, it was a small dark furry looking blob attached halfway on the head and base of the machine, I already had my hand there about to lift the head off, yikes wtf! I stepped back and looked closer, ( I know stepped back and looked closer) it was a bat hanging upside down, Im 6' 200 lbs and like to think Im not a P@&*Y but I almost screamed like a little girl. So I did the bravest thing in the world! I slowly locked all the machines and LEFT! Not me no way am I gonna tangle with a possibly rabid bat! I do feel a little guilty not telling the 80 year old female attendant, I hope she's ok!

So what's the wierdest thing you guys have found on or near your machines? This is def my weirdest!

Somehow a bat got into the cabin we rented a couple months ago, and it freaked me out too.  I have a video detailing the experience, which I will not be posting here... the bat kept swooping down inches from my face, circling the room for probably a half hour.

I just remembered last week while driving down the road a small slimy tree frog jumped from behind me and landed on my leg (I wear shorts) I almost shat my pants! he jumped off my leg and went somewhere below my feet, I spent 20 minutes looking before I kicked his butt out! what's next a snake?

I just remembered last week while driving down the road a small slimy tree frog jumped from behind me and landed on my leg (I wear shorts) I almost shat my pants! he jumped off my leg and went somewhere below my feet, I spent 20 minutes looking before I kicked his butt out! what's next a snake?

Well that explains this then....  index.php?action=dlattach;attach=2019;type=avatar"I pooped my pants!"

:oB):P:D;D

I've had a rattlesnake come out of a machine that sat in storage in my barn for about a year. Started rattlin when I tipped machine over and moved it to where I could open it to refurb. After hearing that rattlin I went into the house and got my .45 with snake shot loads, very carefully opened the door, waited for the sucker to come out and blasted him.

I've also killed two baby rattlers this year with the weed wacker.

I've had a rattlesnake come out of a machine that sat in storage in my barn for about a year. Started rattlin when I tipped machine over and moved it to where I could open it to refurb. After hearing that rattlin I went into the house and got my .45 with snake shot loads, very carefully opened the door, waited for the sucker to come out and blasted him.

I've also killed two baby rattlers this year with the weed wacker.

ok rattlesnake trumps tree frog and bat everytime!

So what's the wierdest thing you guys have found on or near your machines?

Once had a grungy transmission location that had so many rats, the manager could not activate the motion detection alarm since the rats would always set it off!  On one visit, a Vendstar next to me looked like someone used a hole saw to drill a 3 inch hole into one of the columns.  Turned out to be a hungry rat with very sharp teeth!  In case you are wondering, the rat went for the M&M Peanuts.