Hello from AZ

DjCougar27

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum. I'm really interested in starting a vending business and was looking for more information. Can anyone tell me the average start-up cost to run this business?

welcome to the forum! you will have to be more specific with your question

I'm really not sure yet. What do you suggest I start with? I want to start with just one machine, then build up when I have enough money to buy more. Is there a huge difference between a beverage or a snack machine? Where can I purchase machines from? How do I get a location? I have so many questions! Thanks for the responses.

If you are going to start with only one or two machines I'd suggest drinks for a couple of reasons.

1. Easier to find good equipment inexpensively.

2. Easier to manage inventory, less spoilage due to product aging out.

Look around the forums and read up on the old threads, you will learn a lot. Once you know what to ask then we can be in a better position to provide advice and guidance.

Hello and Welcome to Vendiscuss!

You can find machines on Craigslist and also on ebay.  Before you go head first, be sure to read through the forums to familiarize yourself so you don't make the same kind of mistakes that some of us did when first starting out...