if she only knew

havending

I know that many of you are just starting or are in your growing phase.  If you like me the wife was not happy with me sinking cash into machines and product.  Mine was down right pissed at first.  Then some money started to flow then a little more and before you know it your taking better vacations move into a nice house and put the kids in private school.  Monday was the topper on sunday for kicks I asked her if she could have any car what would it be.  She picked out a 67,000 benz lol. On monday afternoon it was in the drive way.  She had no idea it would be there when she got home. Best of all no payments paid cash.  I want to you all to press forward when its a little tough keep going.  When the little lady questions you about machine and product investments just smile at her (that worked for me). I don't care if your charityn comm or racks or just gumballs I want each person on here to find suscess

My wife really supports me with the Avon business, but she does not with the vending business.  But at least she does not try to stop me or get in the way.  So, I am thankful for that.  Thanks for the post Havending.  :D

Mine not only offers her 100% support, but also develops my sales literature, business plans, proposals, and financial projections.  She puts the professional edge on my business that I wouldn't otherwise be able to do on my own.

I think when you have a goal and a vision sometimes it can overcome you and become somewhat of an obsession. At least that is what was happening to me for awhile there. In the beginning I was completely obsessed! All day thinking and talking about vending. What kind of machines to buy, what kind of product to sell,Constantly online doing research,  I didn't care about anything else. jeez I feel like I'm in an AA meeting LOL!!  (Don't get me wrong I still feel this way, I love vending!!)  My girl doesn't give me a hard time about my business and comletely encourages me  but sometimes she lets me know that I have to pay attention to the other parts of my life as well! 

I think when you have a goal and a vision sometimes it can overcome you and become somewhat of an obsession. At least that is what was happening to me for awhile there. In the beginning I was completely obsessed! All day thinking and talking about vending. What kind of machines to buy, what kind of product to sell,Constantly online doing research,  I didn't care about anything else. jeez I feel like I'm in an AA meeting LOL!!  (Don't get me wrong I still feel this way, I love vending!!)  My girl doesn't give me a hard time about my business and comletely encourages me  but sometimes she lets me know that I have to pay attention to the other parts of my life as well! 

The above is exactly how I am.  The Mrs. either turns up the TV or rolls over and goes to sleep.