Capsule filling machine

dpvnc

I haven't heard of a machine for filling capsules.  It's possible, but I think most companies opt for cheap labor.

What I'd like to see is a capsule solution that solves the problem of capsules opening prematurely.  Seems like whenever I pour the Brand 1" capsules into the globe, one of them breaks... and when I try to grab it, it sinks to the bottom... making finding it impossible without emptying the globe entirely by hand.  What a pain!

I know that all A&A capsules are filled by hand here in the states. Since they make their own capsules, they buy toys in bulk and have it filled by hand. Brand vending has their capsules filled in China. I think the acorn capsules open much easier then the sealed round Brand capsules. Either way, open capsules are a major issue in Bulk vending.

Gary

I have never vended capsules,  But instead of "pouring" them in the globe, besides time, what is wrong with putting handfuls at a time in until the globe is full?

That's what I've been doing, until it's about 1/4 full.  Then I put the bag in most of the way, and slowly let them fill up the globe from the bag.  Even as gently as you could possibly do it, they still break.  It seems like the capsules were made in a sloppy kind of way.

The 2" caps don't seem to have this problem.  Although since they're bigger, I fill them by hand.

That's what I've been doing, until it's about 1/4 full.  Then I put the bag in most of the way, and slowly let them fill up the globe from the bag.  Even as gently as you could possibly do it, they still break.  It seems like the capsules were made in a sloppy kind of way.

The 2" caps don't seem to have this problem.  Although since they're bigger, I fill them by hand.

Wow!  When my 5 and 4yr old get capsules out of a machine, my wife and I have to open them for them, other wise the girls are trying to bite them to get them opened! 

Some times we have to squeeze them little boogers til they crack before they will open!