Where to buy locks for metal triples?

jmac

Try eBay. There are always people selling vending machine locks on there. Is it just one center lock?

Try this ebay link, it has plenty of pages of different locks for vending machines.

http://iphone.ebay.com/Pages/SearchResults.aspx?pix=2&emvAD=768x507&sv=vending%20machine%20locks&ps=10&emvcc=0

Gary

I emailed Rhino a week ago and no reply, might have to call them directly. Checked one local locksmith and no dice. Will have to try a different locksmith. Yes I know they are junk machines, but they make me money  :P

Thats all that matters!  If you make more than what you spend then everything is cool beans!

I emailed Rhino a week ago and no reply, might have to call them directly. Checked one local locksmith and no dice. Will have to try a different locksmith. Yes I know they are junk machines, but they make me money  :P

I have 2 that i will trade for 1 ....1 800 machine

I got 2 top locks for my Ultravends from Lowes. They were about 2.50 each. It is the style of lock that has 1 flat side and a flat lever that turns when the key is turned.  I had to file and grind it some but it works fine.