Is this a Bottle machine?

NinnJinn

Hi guys/gals

I am on the lookout for bottle machines since I have to prove myself with Pepsi.  So I left the subject line wide open so I can ask about different machines without starting a new topic.

First one is a Vendo 407.  the ad says

"This machine holds (407) 12oz. cans with 8 selections. It will also vend 16oz & 20oz cans, like ENERGY DRINKS, and 12, 16, 20oz bottles!"

I did a search and all I found were companies selling them.  I only found one that stated it could vend bottles.  And it happened to be word for word with the ad I found.

All the others just state "will hold 407 cans."

So is there anyone willing to help?

Thanks in advance!

These are able to handle cans and 16oz bottles.  The biggest problem would be that it is a single price machine.  That means you can only charge one price for everything you sell.

If you sell all 16oz bottles it would work.  If you sell 12oz cans and a 16oz bottle of water, that might work too.  You would need to find a good 16oz water that will not flex so it won't jam.

Poplady

You would need to find a good 16oz water that will not flex so it won't jam.

Poplady

Oh, how well I know!  :(  When I got my first can machine I put 16.9oz Dasani water in it. within 10 days it sheared a pin on the motor.  and about 7 days after I fixed it, it just burned up the motor due to getting jammed between the auger and column wall. They were too flexible!