Midwest locators: How are they over a year after ownership changing?

hutchdavidson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well isnt this an interesting situation lol.

G-vending, why dont you go to their website and call the number. I did and heres what happened:

I called and no one answered but it was after normal business hours so I just hung up. In no more than 60 seconds Jackie Barlow called back asking if someone called her number.

i explained that I heard MW locators were out of business and was just calling to verify that.

She was quite surprised and explained in no uncertain terms that they are in business and have been for a good while now. Shes a very nice lady by the way.

Your statements have shown that you, G-Vending, are in all likelihood the most ignorant person on this entire forum.  With the kind of tact that you have shown, I think everyone has to question the value of your contributions to this forum.  It goes without saying that you simply do not have the right to declare a company out of business, unless you own the company.

Do you think it would be fair for someone to completely wipe your business off the face of this planet by declaring you "out of business" because you've taken a few weeks to do something?  Do you not understand that all it takes is a few underhanded, snide, uninformed and ignorant remarks such as the ones you've made to completely set off a firestorm of rumors that can severely damage a company?

Case closed.  And welcome to my ignore list.

I'm forwarding this thread to Steve and Jackie.  I hope you have a letter from MW's attorney heading your way to teach you a hard lesson on the rights and wrongs in the world of business.

Profits, buddy take a Lexapro.  You know you can just let a person know they are misinformed and they might want to check there facts a little better before making statements that could be negative towards someone elses livelihood instead of going into full blown attack mode like g-vending was bin laden!  And guess what guys walmart is closing down, hope they don't find this or I'm gonna be in a world of trouble!  :P

Everyone, look at the cute bunny.

Awww, what a cute widdle bunneeee.  Idn't dat cute?

Okay, has everyone calmed down now?

If not, take another look at that stupid freekin bunny again.

post-1747-129433940349_thumb.jpg

At the risk of receiving another letter from an attorney, I will go on record to say that I was under the impression that MW was no longer in business myself. I'm not trying to be slanderous here but I thought that was common knowledge here on the forum.

I stand corrected, I guess, and apologize to Jackie. It would do her business a world of good to come here and put the rumors to rest. After all, she is a long time member.

Your statements have shown that you, G-Vending, are in all likelihood the most ignorant person on this entire forum.  With the kind of tact that you have shown, I think everyone has to question the value of your contributions to this forum.  It goes without saying that you simply do not have the right to declare a company out of business, unless you own the company.

Do you think it would be fair for someone to completely wipe your business off the face of this planet by declaring you "out of business" because you've taken a few weeks to do something?  Do you not understand that all it takes is a few underhanded, snide, uninformed and ignorant remarks such as the ones you've made to completely set off a firestorm of rumors that can severely damage a company?

Case closed.  And welcome to my ignore list.

I'm forwarding this thread to Steve and Jackie.  I hope you have a letter from MW's attorney heading your way to teach you a hard lesson on the rights and wrongs in the world of business.

Profit:

You might think i am a ahole but I support VENDiscuss Where is your money???

Jackie Barlow and her company is in business huh?  Amazing.  How deceitful she is.  She has owed me over 500 bucks forever for locations never gotten for me.  Every time I call and/or leave a voicemail or email for her, I never get a response back from her.  I would love for a new vendor who is

doing business with her to mention T Bird Vending to her.  She would probably slur her words and then fall off the chair.

I agree with T-bird.  She owes me locations also.  She is not returning phone calls or responding to emails.  I wish I found this forum a month ago. 

Thats too bad about Midwest.  I used them in the past and they got me excellent locations.

I am just glad I did not give her more money.

DO NOT SEND HER MONEY.  She will cash your check and your communication will end!

Looks like there are some good locators here that I will be contacting.

Sorry to hear about midwest, I have never used them but I do know someone else on this board that is also having trouble with them.

On a side note. I like Profts but I have noticed he has kinda been on the attack lately and his post come off a little cocky at times. Dude I'm not trying to attack you but just realize were all here to help each other.  You can disagree but there's no need to try to get someone into legal trouble thats not cool man!

Archived