"Like" Exchange

coinvestor

I was Wondering the same thing, Should I have a Facebook Page?

I decided to when I found out that my children's school went looking for a vendor and ended up using my competitor. It was then I realized that while most people I know knew what I did, they did not know the name of my company. By making a facebook page for my business people can always look on my facebook page and tie me to my business.

Do you have a Facebook page for your business? Lets all help each other out. Post a link to your vending business facebook page and I will "like" it. We can all pile on and help drive traffic to our pages (even if its not local). Here is mine:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cloud-Nine-Vending/105898174954

You are officially "Liked" by VENDiscuss!

Here is ours...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-VENDiscuss-Forums/111143828914684/

Thanks Bill. Technivend "liked".

I am getting ready to start a drive for customer "likes" from my locations. I am going to do a freebee offer at my current locations, but wanted to try and get some traffic before starting with my actual customers. I have had my company on facebook for about a year and a half, but I just haven't spent the time on it in the past.

JD

I'm willing to add a perk for those who "Like Us". We will issue every new "Like" on Facebook that comes from Vendiscuss a $10.00 credit to be used anyway you choose at Technivend.

A few stipulations:

In order to send you your credit, please email the following to me at Bill@technivend.com (Your name, Company name and address, email and phone number). You must use VDF10 as the subject line.

And now the fine print...Accepting this offer will automatically sign you up for our newsletter. This is sent out about once per month and you can opt out at anytime. Credit is good through the first quarter of 2011 and must be used by March 31, 2011 or it will expire.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technivend-Vending-Machine-Sales-Service/68324181996

Technivend,

I gave you a like also.After the first of the year I'll call you about a machine I have in the garage about upgrades to be able to add a validator and a Tuff front.It's an AP520 4 price.

John

I  just got an email about the same thing on Friday. Could it have been one of your guys? His name was Tim...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know, this is an old topic but worth kicking up again. With facebook's new changes you can now switch to your company as a "page" and like other users from your business facebook page. This is a good way to keep your business and personal accounts separate. I've liked everyone again as Technivend and now I can get the vending feeds all in one place.

I know, this is an old topic but worth kicking up again. With facebook's new changes you can now switch to your company as a "page" and like other users from your business facebook page. This is a good way to keep your business and personal accounts separate. I've liked everyone again as Technivend and now I can get the vending feeds all in one place.

Cool, thanks Bill. I didn't know this. I'm not very familiar with Facebook.

Archived