How much do you purchase and sell 20oz bottles of coke or pepsi for?

royalforest

I pay $17.00 per case for Pepsi stuff .708 ea, its not a big lineup for me, only avg 35 cases a month.

$16.35 for Coke .68 ea and $14.15 for off label Coke products (Fanta, Vault, Barq's) .589 ea.

My lowest prices are 1.25 with no commission ranging up 1.50. After the first of the year I will begin raising my prices to 1.35 minimum with no commission.

Where do you get the pepsi and coke botles? Do you sell more coke then pepsi? Thanks

From the bottlers.

All my Pepsi products combined avg out to 30-40 cases a month, I go through 400+ cases of Coke product, Coke, flavors, Dasani, Vitamin Water, Fuze, Juices, Gold Leaf Tea, etc.

all my coke bottle machines are 3rd party.

since the increase in price, I pay $16.80 for everything that has "Coke" in the title.  Barqs Root Beer, Sprite, Fanta are still at $15.60.  My Dasani water is at 11.??/case  Vitamin water is $24, Monster 16oz cans are $34/case

Anything with the Pepsi name in it and Mt. Dew are running $18.96 a case.  all the other carbonated drinks are $16.56/case and that was my quote with 3rd party.

With Coke, I run the carbonated drinks at $1.25.  On my Monster machine, I had the Vitamin water set at $1.50 and the Monster drinks at $2.50 which I wasn't really thrilled about.  If I get the machine placed, I will give it a month, then drop the price down to $2.00  Everywhere else in a 20mile radius of me has the monster for $1,75  And gas stations are always running specials 2 for $3.00

Some Veterans will disagree, but my goal is to be able to average a 40cent profit/vend after commission, taxes and COGS on my bottles. 

Archived