Location For Bulk Candy Or Gumball Vending Machine

caserri

Here is a charity location offer on eBay.

You are bidding on One (1) "Location" for a Bulk Gumball or Candy Vending Machine. This is  an Introductory One-Time Offer for New Customers ONLY.  If you have already used our locating service in the past, please do not bid, your bid will not be accepted.

If you have a candy or gumball machine you need a location for, we will get you your first location for $30. Any locations after the first one, you will have to pay full price on them like everyone else. We are using this Introductory Offer in order to prove and impress upon you that we will get you quality locations and set them up right, and hopefully earn more business from you in the future.

You must have a charity sticker for your machine. Many charities have a Vending Outreach Program and will provide the stickers for you. We do not provide the stickers or set up your charity affiliation. you must do that yourself. We only require that you have an affiliation with the charity of your choice, as we will NOT locate your machine on commission.

This Introductory Offer is good only for singlehead, doublehead, or triplehead bulk candy or gumball machines. We do also locate 4-selects and 8-selects, but not at this Intrductory Price. And niether do we consider spiral gumball machines, kinetic or interactive gumball machines as singleheads. Those larger type machines are not included in this offer, ONLY smaller machines that are "common and typical" charity machines.

You will need to give us a zipcode of the area you'd like your machine located to, (possibly more than one zip) and a list of any locations you already have in those zips or locations in those zips you don't want. We will get you scheduled in just as soon as possible (probally immediately but no longer than 2 weeks max)

To view our guarantees, please go to our website and view our sample agreeement.  http://www.AffirmativeLocating.com  We will honor this agreement also for this location through this auction. By bidding on this auction, you are also acknowledging you accept the terms of our Agreement. You can click here for a direct link to this Agreement: http://www.affirmativelocating.com/default_files/Page478.htm

This acution is NOT for a vending machine, but only a vending machine LOCATION. Neither do we place or deliver the machine for you. We get permission from the location owner or manager for "you" to deliver and place "your" bulk vending machine in their business. We will send you your location by email, so please be sure we have your active email address.

There are some areas we have found cannot be telemarketed effectively, so below is a list of areas we will not telemarket for locations. If you want machines in one of these areas, I'm sorry but we cannot accept your bid. 

1.) 100 mile radius of NYC

2.) anywhere in New Jersey

3.) 100 mile radius of DC

4.) anywhere in Maryland

5.) 100 mile radius of Philadelphia

6.) 100 mile radius of Denver CO

7.) 100 mile radius of San Francisco

8.) anywhere within 100 miles of the (CA) coast South of San Francisco including all of Orange County

Click here for the offer...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlouisvillewest

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck to you Baxson!

Remember to write a review when it's all said and done. By the way, I threw you a couple "quarters" for your experiences with buying that route.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

I bought one from him through bva to save him the cost through ebay.I sent him $30 on 7/29 and I got the location 3 days later.I'll be servicing that one next week, so I'll find out how good that location is.He was very prompt in returning my email and the transaction was completed very fast.Quickest return from any locators I've used.

John

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be interested in knowing why he won't service the Denver, CO area? I wonder, is it too saturated? or the attitude of the business community toward bulk vendors?

If I am going to build a several hundred head route here, I suppose I better get a better feel for what is "wrong" with this area...how is it similar to San Francisco, L.A., New York, but not St. Louis, Miami, or Houston?

;-)