The "Vending Big Guy" Compilation

Guest Vending Big guy

Guest Vending Big guy

$5.00 was the minimum...................When you become a big boy you will have hundreds of machines, these low producing locations are your free storage until you find some place better. You are just trying to stir things up I would imagine, but let me warn you...the owner of this website will not put up with too much of your "acting ignorant" before you get the boot and not welcomed back anymore. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I am not acting. I am excited and I am a dramatic and passionate person. Can you take it easy and stop getting offended? I am new to vending. Trust me i have much better things to do than act on here and troll.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vending Big guy

Yea and I don't make 7 bucks a month. You can't even pay for your gas with that. My hawaiin spot does 30 bucks a month in a light place.

that's better than 5 bucks.

Guest Vending Big guy

LOL!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! :-\

My Hawaiin place does 30 to 40 bucks a month. Why would i want 10 bucks? Are you guys all serious??? what the golpher?:huh:?

Guest Vending Big guy

I break even most months. Some months I lose, and some months I find myself WINNING.

golpher well you mise well quit then.

Guest Vending Big guy

WOW, you have 1 place that does 30-40! That is incredible. You have U-Turns also , so is that an 8 head or 4 head?

No it's not incredible, it's a small restaurant. I put one in a bar that did 18 quarters in 3 hours. I had to back and check cuz there was problem with the coin mechanism and i fixed it. All the old retirees were putting in money like crazy and so excited to use it. They all called me candy man and said this thing will be sold out!!! That one was an 8 select. The one at the hawaiin place is a 4 select. I live in the San Francisco area and would never put it in a spot smaller than that building.

Guest Vending Big guy

Because I have read your post and you must be somewhere between 7 and 12 years old from what you have written thus far.

I was thinking the same of the people who all agree 5 bucks a month is good. Maybe I am in the wrong forum. I have a cheap 4 select u turn on ebay that does 30 bucks a month and

it was pretty disappointing since all the other buildings had more traffic right next to it. So i might Pull that one out. All my other spots are better.

Big Guy, please do not take any offense.

I don't think Agrantha meant any harm by his question.

Let me just state a couple of facts that probably lead to his questioning your age:

1. You posted on another thread that you just put machines out 10 days ago.

These are your first machines AND you are new to vending.

NOW you posted up above that you have a location wherein you pull $30 per month from.

How is that possible if you just set machines out for the first time 10 days ago?

2. Say you are at a social event (party, club, whatever) and you meet a whole bunch of people at once.

These people happen to be in the same line of work.

Maybe they're all doctors, teachers, mechanics, waiters, whatever.

Would you blurt out to the group, "So how much money do you all make?"

You probably would not.

But if you did...don't you think you'd come across as either childish, unwise, or both?

Just saying.......

Guest Vending Big guy

Big Guy, please do not take any offense.

I don't think Agrantha meant any harm by his question.

Let me just state a couple of facts that probably lead to his questioning your age:

NOW you posted up above that you have a location wherein you pull $30 per month from.

How is that possible if you just set machines out for the first time 10 days ago?

2. Say you are at a social event (party, club, whatever) and you meet a whole bunch of people at once.

These people happen to be in the same line of work.

Maybe they're all doctors, teachers, mechanics, waiters, whatever.

Would you blurt out to the group, "So how much money do you all make?"

You probably would not.

But if you did...don't you think you'd come across as either childish, unwise, or both?

Just saying.......

1. I have ONE machine that has been out on location for a couple of months. Then it took me a while

to get the rest and locate them. But i have one machine that has been out before the rest.

2. No i probably wouldn't, but im new and so excited that I really really am anxious...

BTW I am in my 20's.

sherlock2.gif

People in all industries have incomes that range all over the map. You'll find people who make millions, and people who lose money. This business is no different. It just depends on how hard you want to scale it.

Guest Vending Big guy

Now i talked with an admin about concerns about getting the boot. He said i should share this. So Im going to share it. I was excited to become very successful in vending about 8 months ago. And so i saw an ad in the USA Today Paper that said I could get 200 thousand dollars in line of credit and all i had to do was put down $2,500. And so i went ahead and thought what the heck, an extra $200 k won't hurt right? They are in the USA Today paper, so how bad can it be? $2,500 is a lot but Im gonna get 250 k or so. Well to put a long story short, I waited and waited and waited for this company to pull through for 5 months or so. I developed anxiety because everyday I would be excited for that 225 k loan or 250, I don't remember. I was just gonna be a fool and go all out in vending and buy all the stuff i could buy and become an instant success. This is what I really believed. I mean with a 225 k capital, you can do a LOT of things!! Anyways so it didn't work out. The company was called ABC LLC. Their website was http://www.Amazingbusinessconsultants.com and as you can see they are not there anymore. They took off and closed their bank account, so i wasn't able to file fraud or anything like that. So it was a lesson and a huge blow for me. So that is why it has taken me so long to get started in vending. I was waiting for months for that 200 k loan. Well I am out a couple grand but am by no means gonna stop. I have 10 machines in pretty decent spots. Bars, car dealerships, tire shop, motorcycle shop. a big sized communication corporation, and a few other good spots. I came to this forum to learn more. Not to be a troll. This is my personality. Very dramatic. I want this business to work for me with every ounce in my heart. Nothing is gonna stop me from stopping. I don't care what kind of machines do the job, Soda, toys, candy, I don't care. But this is my passion. I have used vending machines my whole life and this business will work for me. I have one spot that does 30 bucks a month. Payed 150 for the machine, so i find that a decent return. Now Im gonna keep going. I have 9 other machines that I will check up on in a few weeks. Nothing is gonna stop me. I just want to let you know I aint a troll. Just passionate. Oh wait, now wonder why they posted Charlie sheen, sometimes i subliminally copy him.

Guest Vending Big guy

People in all industries have incomes that range all over the map. You'll find people who make millions, and people who lose money. This business is no different. It just depends on how hard you want to scale it.

Im not a troll. I have been a troll on other forums, but not a complete troll. Vending is my passion. Im here to learn. I swear to god, u just go to get used to me.

Most location owners think the U-Turn machines are cheap looking compared to Northwestern or Beaver machines. You wanna see a "pro" setup? Go to your nearest major movie theater, and I guarantee you they're using Beaver 2" machines on candy. Now that's a serious setup, for a serious location. ;)

Anyway, to answer your question... look for locations that allow you to break even on the machine between 6-10 months. With a $300 machine, $30 a month is about the minimum I'd be looking for.

Yea and I don't make 7 bucks a month. You can't even pay for your gas with that. My hawaiin spot does 30 bucks a month in a light place.

that's better than 5 bucks.

I assume your talking about your u-turn here? if so, your making 7.50 per head. I agree it's not much, but if you expect all your locations to make lots and lots of money then bulk vending is not for you.

I am a full time vendor and I make a good living but Im not going to tell you how much I make. I will be happy to help you anyway I can, my first suggestion is to calm down!

Im not a troll. I have been a troll on other forums, but not a complete troll. Vending is my passion. Im here to learn. I swear to god, u just go to get used to me.

This might take some getting used to :'( I have read most of your posts and I have to side with others that think you may be asking too many questions at once and most are questioning where you came from and why?? How about some info about who you are and what you are doing?

Where are you from?

What types of machines do you have?

What kind of gum and candy are you vending?

Where are you trying to locate your machines?

Are you locating yourself or hiring a locator?

Guest Vending Big guy

Most location owners think the U-Turn machines are cheap looking compared to Northwestern or Beaver machines. You wanna see a "pro" setup? Go to your nearest major movie theater, and I guarantee you they're using Beaver 2" machines on candy. Now that's a serious setup, for a serious location. ;)

Anyway, to answer your question... look for locations that allow you to break even on the machine between 6-10 months. With a $300 machine, $30 a month is about the minimum I'd be looking for.

Exactly... That is the answer I was looking for. If im paying 150- 300 bucks which is very reasonable, i can't be looking to make 5 bucks a month.

As far as the beaver, i have to look at it because Im not gonna get really big machines. Im actually using Carousels as well, they are great.

But lots of spots reject me if it is too big. Im not really looking to get into the racks..

As far as movies, they already sell there own candy, so i doubt they would want to compete with me.

And I don't have a 6-10 month rule. It can take me 18 months as long as im not walking out with 5 bucks, you know?

I assume your talking about your u-turn here? if so, your making 7.50 per head. I agree it's not much, but if you expect all your locations to make lots and lots of money then bulk vending is not for you.

I am a full time vendor and I make a good living but Im not going to tell you how much I make. I will be happy to help you anyway I can, my first suggestion is to calm down!

Look. It's not about getting rich quickly. I just want to make my investments back in less than 2 years and have a decent career. So if i spend 300 bucks on a machine and make 25 bucks a month, then

that isn't so bad. But if i am making 4 dollars or 6 dollars on the whole machine, I mean come on im not that moronic!!! Im not gonna leave that machine there. I know to pull that thing out.

Guest Vending Big guy

This might take some getting used to :'( I have read most of your posts and I have to side with others that think you may be asking too many questions at once and most are questioning where you came from and why?? How about some info about who you are and what you are doing?

Where are you from?

Im from the San Francisco Area

What types of machines do you have?

A combination of machines. U turn new, u turn used, and also the Vendesign Carousel.

What kind of gum and candy are you vending?

All kinds, all kinds. Im in the testing phase. Peanut m and ms, peanuts, cashews, skittles, anything really....

Where are you trying to locate your machines?

Places i can get my investment back in less than 2 years...

Are you locating yourself or hiring a locator?

I have done a combination of both but my locator has got me real good locations, better

than i have got myself so far. She is really good.

Guest Vending Big guy

If you have a 4 head u-turn you are willing to accept $25.00/month......that is 6.25/head a month...........But you wont settle for 5-7 a month on a single head you said earlier?

One question. Are you mildly retarded?

You know you are a pretty rude person. I said i don't want to make 5 bucks on my whole machine, since the numbers won't add up for me. Now

if I was only paying 50 bucks for a single head, then maybe i would consider it. Were talking about 2 different things. Why are you so rude lady?

I thought people in vending were nice.

Archived