The "Vending Big Guy" Compilation

Guest Vending Big guy

I can't explain things for Darryl.

But I can explain why I understand his comment.

And I'll use this example:

Say you are invited to a party when you know there will be people there you can't stand.

The host and a lot of his guests are cool people you get along with.

But, those few people you don't like just grind the heck out of your gears.

Many of us won't go to the party just to avoid those guests we don't like.

Those people that "don't go to the party" represent the forum members that go away.

Others go to the party but won't stay long and just show up for a while.

Those people that go to the party for only a little while represent forum members that log on (occasionally or regularly) but don't contribute as much as we wish they would.

Sure the person in the example above can stay all night at the party and just "ignore" the people he don't like...but it still makes the party less fun than it would be without those obnoxious people around.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I cant for the life of me figure out why people let other people dictate how they live their lives.

Do you know of many people that do not let other people dictate how they live.

I don't.

We all let other people dictate how we live our lives.

Some examples:

-If you get crappy service on a regular basis at a restaurant whose food you enjoy, you quit going.

You just let the wait staff keep you from some food you like.

-You enjoy the house-band at a local bar but too many of the bar's customers are smokers.

The smoke messes with your asthma -- you're going to quit going to that bar.

You just let the smokers keep you from enjoying a favorite live band.

-Traffic gets real bad at a certain highway interchange on your way to work.

So you decide to take a round-about way to work each day. It's not the quickest or shortest route, but it's a lot less aggravating than bumper-to-bumper traffic.

You just let other drivers alter your route to work.

You let other people dictate how you live your life if you don't put vending machines in certain business, or won't go into certain neighborhoods at night, or if you stay out of certain nightclubs, or if you lock the doors of your car and home, or if you....I could go on forever.........but you get my point.

Regardless of how "independent" we may think we are, NO MAN IS AN ISLAND.

Unfortunately, I do not. We've lost many good members in the past due to the actions of other members and I just don't understand why. It is so very easy to just ignore the offending member and not even know he is there.

There is an area in your profile called "Manage Ignored Users" where you can choose to ignore the posts of any member by simply entering their username. You'll never even know the offending member is here.

The problem I have isn't about anybody on the board.

The problem I have is that this forum began to take up too much of my time and I decided my time was better spent by doing my vending.

You might notice that I ignore all the posts from new people who ask the same questions, over and over and over and over again.

I know I don't have to respond because there is a plethora of others who will answer the questions.

At some point, you just have to realize that there isn't much else to contribute.

There might be new products on the market and it doesn't really matter how well they do for other people because I have much different experiences than most other people. So there's nothing for me to be gained by posting my top selling items.

Guest Eminem

Me pouring out my heart to you guys. I really loved you but this video explains the truth.. View below accept, and be open minded, don't criticize.. I am a nice sweet guy. I really am and meant no harm. Just cuz i said a few things yall know i just crossed the line, didn't mean it. There are people who make things happen and there are those who watch things happen. There are people who say what the hell just happened? I knew i didn't want to be the last two. Listen to my apology speech below... Also i realized vending aint all about hobby or trying it out. Or settling for a passive 300 dollar income. no way. vending is about grinding. Grinding and doing all you can do going all out, and gettin RICH! if you believe u can, u will. and vice versa. nothing is stopping me, this is it. Video below....

Guest Eminem

Guys give me ONE ONE ONE more chance. I am dead serious. This is for long term personal development. Take me in as part of the family. I want to learn on here.

Guest Eminem

Look i know i lost the poll. But i feel that i should have more support. I got frustrated arugued with admins wife. But i am sweet loving guy. I want to be on here. Did it ever look like i was really trying to cause trouble? u guys will waste more energy just trying to kick me off. LOOK. Just let me back on. Do you REALLY want me to create a thousand accounts from different librarys and come here?

No i don't want to do that. it's being sarcastic. But i don't have to if you just let me have a chance. It was never fair from the start. I didn't understand how this forum worked. You gotta

let me have another chance! im not a bad guy! screw politics. Lets all be buds and have fun and make it happen! vending baby!

Look i know i lost the poll. But i feel that i should have more support. I got frustrated arugued with admins wife. But i am sweet loving guy. I want to be on here. Did it ever look like i was really trying to cause trouble? u guys will waste more energy just trying to kick me off. LOOK. Just let me back on. Do you REALLY want me to create a thousand accounts from different librarys and come here?

No i don't want to do that. it's being sarcastic. But i don't have to if you just let me have a chance. It was never fair from the start. I didn't understand how this forum worked. You gotta

let me have another chance! im not a bad guy! screw politics. Lets all be buds and have fun and make it happen! vending baby!

You Arugued with MRS. C!!!!!!!!

Thats it, your screwed

Sports Center Update…

After falling behind early, The No’s staged a late 4th quarter rally to upset the heavily favored Yes’s! 19 to 15.

The No’s QB, Noah Knowson shouted, “There is no “Maybe” about this team, it’s “No” all the way baby”! After being taunted from the Yes’s sideline, Knowson shouted, “I can’t go for that”. “No can do”. The other No teammates were also suddenly motivated and also shouted, “I can’t go for that”. “No can do”. Over and over again, until they reach the goal line with ony seconds left to play!

When asked about the Yes’s constant never ending repeated taunting, the winning No’s head coach proclaimed, “I can't go for being twice as nice and I can't go for just repeating the same old lines. Something had to be done! A No nonsense, up the middle, take No prisoners, up the middle, smash mouth, full back air launch should do the trick. No doubt about it.”

It's even rumored that some of the Yes players may have defected to the No's sideline at halftime.

The victorious No’s left the field chanting... NO NO NO NO NO NO

Then the crowd joined in... NO NO NO NO NO NO

A truly historic moment.

Testing 1-2-3

This just in...

The No Team has adopted a new fight song! Goes something like this...

Hall & Oates (1981) I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) Lyrics:

Easy ready willing overtime

When does it stop, where do you dare me to draw the line

You got the body now you want my soul

Don't even think about it say No Go

YEAH, I'll do anything THAT you want me to

I'll do almost anything that you want me to

YEAH, But I Can't Go For That (NO)

No Can Do

I CAN'T GO FOR THAT (NO),

NO CAN DO

NO CAN DO

I CAN'T GO FOR THAT

CAN'T GO FOR THAT (3X)

I can't go for being twice as nice

I can't go for just repeating the same old lines

Use the body now you want my soul

Oo forget about it NOW say No Go

Yeah I'll do anything THAT you want me to

I'll do almost anything that you want me to

But I Can't Go For That

No Can Do

NO CAN DO

NO CAN DO

I CAN'T GO FOR THAT

CAN'T GO FOR THAT (3X)

NO CAN DO

NO CAN DO

I CAN'T GO FOR THAT

CAN'T GO FOR THAT (3X)

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no

No, no, no, no, no can do

Oh, I can't go for that, yeah, (No can do)

No, no, no, no, no, no

---- History ----

For those not familiar with the 1980's, 8-Track Players or Jiffy Pop Popcorn...

"I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)" is a 1981 song recorded by Daryl Hall and John Oates.

It was the fourth number-one hit single of their career on the Billboard Hot 100 and the second hit single from their album Private Eyes.

Thanks to heavy airplay on urban contemporary radio stations, "I Can't Go for That" also topped the U.S. R&B chart, a rare feat for a non-African American act. According to the Hall and Oates biography, Hall upon learning that "I Can't Go For That" had gone to number one on the R&B chart, wrote in his diary, "I'm the head soul brother in the U.S. Where to now?"

"I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)" is one of the 14 Hall and Oates songs that have been played on the radio over one million times, according to BMI.

I guess that's the equivalent of a "I told you so". ;)

After all this nonsense I will still, given the opportunity, give someone a second chance. In this case Jax was right, the guy was a buffoon and a foul mouthed moron that deserved to get the boot.

Sports Center Update…

After falling behind early, The No’s staged a late 4th quarter rally to upset the heavily favored Yes’s! 19 to 15.

The No’s QB, Noah Knowson shouted, “There is no “Maybe” about this team, it’s “No” all the way baby”! After being taunted from the Yes’s sideline, Knowson shouted, “I can’t go for that”. “No can do”. The other No teammates were also suddenly motivated and also shouted, “I can’t go for that”. “No can do”. Over and over again, until they reach the goal line with ony seconds left to play!

When asked about the Yes’s constant never ending repeated taunting, the winning No’s head coach proclaimed, “I can't go for being twice as nice and I can't go for just repeating the same old lines. Something had to be done! A No nonsense, up the middle, take No prisoners, up the middle, smash mouth, full back air launch should do the trick. No doubt about it.”

It's even rumored that some of the Yes players may have defected to the No's sideline at halftime.

The victorious No’s left the field chanting... NO NO NO NO NO NO

Then the crowd joined in... NO NO NO NO NO NO

A truly historic moment.

totally freaky...there is a documentary thingy on hall and oats on vh1 classics while i was reading this....that's weird!!

Wow, that is kinda weird. Now you will probably have that song playing in your head for a week or so. I know I hate when that happens, same melody over and over and over, they are hard to get rid of sometimes. But look at the positive side, when Steve tries to ask for something, the answer is now pre-programmed in your head for the next 10 days! :lol:

Archived