Where to Purchase Chrome J Style Racks

PnutGallery Co.

I have some Beaver machines I want to make into racks and was wondering where you guys are finding the chrome J style racks the cheapest? I just bought a new one from Beaver and was wondering if there is a way to cut some cost here? Even used would be ok.

I've found no good deals when it comes to stands like the Northwestern Silver Sentinel. These are my preferred gear, but I'm thinking I'll just take a tip from every other vendor on earth and go with the Square Deal instead for the cost savings. NW used to have their J stand priced appropriately, but recently they have started price-gouging on it.

I haven't been able to find any used ones either.

About a year ago I tried to contract the work out to a local steel worker. The guy wanted way more than NW. Then he proceeded to call me a "Chinese loving commie" for not "supporting US steel workers"... all because I told him his price was too high. LOL

I've found no good deals when it comes to stands like the Northwestern Silver Sentinel. These are my preferred gear, but I'm thinking I'll just take a tip from every other vendor on earth and go with the Square Deal instead for the cost savings. NW used to have their J stand priced appropriately, but recently they have started price-gouging on it.

I haven't been able to find any used ones either.

About a year ago I tried to contract the work out to a local steel worker. The guy wanted way more than NW. Then he proceeded to call me a "Chinese loving commie" for not "supporting US steel workers"... all because I told him his price was too high. LOL

What does Northwestern charge for their Sentinel stand?

"jj54" has these same racks as Sams (Silve centennial 5-ways), they are used without casters and hardware (bolts). I am 99% sure he will sell you one.

Thanks Kelly, I sent a message to JJ54 and will see what he comes up with. I appreciate the help.

Why Chrome? It's expensive and tends to corrode faster than painted metal. I only own 2 chrome stands. One was in a nice restaurant game room for 3 years and when I removed it, the bottom shelf was corroded. The other one was given to me for free by another vendor since it was coated with rust after sitting next to the pool area in a hotel. I had it powder coated black and it looks and keeps real good. No sir, no chrome for this guy. It may look nice at first, but will turn ugly faster than you think. A nice clean black painted rack stand does just fine for me and is reasonably priced - and my locations do not care either. I would rather spend the money on machines and inventory.

Archived