looking at this machine tonight

This guy is asking $250 for this machine. It's smaller, which makes it perfect for one of my accounts that are waiting for a machine. It's set to free vend, but has a working validator and bill acceptor. Not sure how to change it back, but I am sure someone does on here. The only issue is a fan isn't working. I believe that the motor may need changing, and I doubt that it is expensive. Any one want to comment on this machine with advice? Good deal or bad?

post-1847-0-35913600-1304435069_thumb.jpg

if ur hard up for a machine let me know have one in storage only needs a new t-handle and motherboard installed (i have the new board) u would have to come to orlando to get it or get someone to bring it. its a 501T cans/bottles

if ur hard up for a machine let me know have one in storage only needs a new t-handle and motherboard installed (i have the new board) u would have to come to orlando to get it or get someone to bring it. its a 501T cans/bottles

How much do you want for it? PM me. I just got a call from another location that wants a machine as well.

My issue is that the location needs a machine that will fit through the front door of their location. It's a standard single doorway. The machine will sit up front in a waiting area of a busy salon.

How much do you want for it? PM me. I just got a call from another location that wants a machine as well.

My issue is that the location needs a machine that will fit through the front door of their location. It's a standard single doorway. The machine will sit up front in a waiting area of a busy salon.

oh i see, thats a pretty small location

may be worth it then.

i have that same size machine i hate it because i have to refill it twice as often as i feel i should. for a salon who knows what the volume would be, that machine

would prob do fine.

ive got a 368 fits thru standard doors too, its a tighter fit but can be done if ur careful, a 368 is probably too big physically for the space tho

oh i see, thats a pretty small location

may be worth it then.

ive got a 368 fits thru standard doors too, its a tighter fit but can be done if ur careful, a 368 is probably too big physically for the space tho

Sent you a PM back.

There aren't any places local that I can get this fan motor that I know of. Does Technivend sell fan motors? Or is there another parts site I should check into? I am going to go pick this machine up tonight and try to get it for $200.

Sent you a PM back.

There aren't any places local that I can get this fan motor that I know of. Does Technivend sell fan motors? Or is there another parts site I should check into? I am going to go pick this machine up tonight and try to get it for $200.

some places in tampa to try

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/bfs/2332174451.html

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/bfs/2333547099.html

I know of Vendor's Choice, and Nick. Nick has been shooting me pics of machines that he has available, but he doesn't have any DN276's. His cheapest stuff is around $600 and it needs work. I texted him to see if he can get the motor I need. I will call VC later on. Have you dealt with them before?

If it gets cold, has a working mech and validator it is worth $250.00. 9 watt motors are only arounnd $30.00

Do you sell the motors Bill? I would be more than glad to support a forum member when I can.

Have you dealt with them before?

yes with both, nick is reasonable price for delivery of machines but his refurbs are priced too high, i can get a 501 single price for $350 and repaint it myself lol

VC should prob have the parts u need if u cant find it let me know im pretty sure i can find it around here

We do sell them. I would send you the link but I am on the road. You can go to our website technivend.com and follow the links to our store. It should be under fans,motors.

Sent you a PM back.

WW Grainger has these types of fans:

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/start.shtml

They are usually cheaper then the vending parts companies.

OK. I picked the machine up for $218. Was $220, but there was 2 bucks in the stacker. The condenser fan doesn't run, and I have to change it. The compressor runs, and I could feel the line get cold. The lighting works. The bill acceptor/stacker works as far as I can tell. I can here it power on, and it blinks 3 times showing the changer is empty. It's an Ardac USA-15. These don't appear to be made any longer, but rebuilds appear available if needed. The coin mech is a Coinco 9370-S. The nickel button is broken off the changer. The vend relay cap is off and a zip tie is around the relay contacts, which I believe is what is allowing the machine to vend for free. I was thinking of loading sodas and change, to fully checkeverything, but I am afraid to leave it plugged in too long with the evap fan not working and potential compressor damage. Should I change the fan motor first? I am not very familiar with cooling systems, so I might be worrying for nothing, but anyone willing to impart some wisdom here, I would appreciate it.

OK. I picked the machine up for $218. Was $220, but there was 2 bucks in the stacker. The condenser fan doesn't run, and I have to change it. The compressor runs, and I could feel the line get cold. The lighting works. The bill acceptor/stacker works as far as I can tell. I can here it power on, and it blinks 3 times showing the changer is empty. It's an Ardac USA-15. These don't appear to be made any longer, but rebuilds appear available if needed. The coin mech is a Coinco 9370-S. The nickel button is broken off the changer. The vend relay cap is off and a zip tie is around the relay contacts, which I believe is what is allowing the machine to vend for free. I was thinking of loading sodas and change, to fully checkeverything, but I am afraid to leave it plugged in too long with the evap fan not working and potential compressor damage. Should I change the fan motor first? I am not very familiar with cooling systems, so I might be worrying for nothing, but anyone willing to impart some wisdom here, I would appreciate it.

u can unplug the compressor if ur worried about it, i dont know if its a good idea to keep the vend relay like that

u can unplug the compressor if ur worried about it, i dont know if its a good idea to keep the vend relay like that

I plan to cut the cable tie from around the relay. I believe the compressor plugs into the receptacle in the front? Does the entire compressor unit unbolt and slide out? I would like to check to make sure it's properly charged as well.

I plan to cut the cable tie from around the relay. I believe the compressor plugs into the receptacle in the front? Does the entire compressor unit unbolt and slide out? I would like to check to make sure it's properly charged as well.

You do not need to pull the refer system to check a charge. Unplug the compressor from the front of the machine and plug it into an extension cord (leave the rest of the machine unplugged) Let that sucker run for 15-20 minutes and then take a look at the ice on the evaporator. It should be frosty all the way across. The actual humidity level will determine how fast it frosts up.

If you want take a picture of it and post it here or email it to me and I'll let you know ho wit looks

P.S. you will need to replace your condensor motor first for this to work good.

You do not need to pull the refer system to check a charge. Unplug the compressor from the front of the machine and plug it into an extension cord (leave the rest of the machine unplugged) Let that sucker run for 15-20 minutes and then take a look at the ice on the evaporator. It should be frosty all the way across. The actual humidity level will determine how fast it frosts up.

If you want take a picture of it and post it here or email it to me and I'll let you know ho wit looks

P.S. you will need to replace your condensor motor first for this to work good.

Will do on Tuesday evening after the motor arrives.

Will do on Tuesday evening after the motor arrives.

Well this sucks. The coin mech doesn't power up now. Can the board be replaced? 9370-S. I see them complete on Ebay for around $60 with shipping, but they say they shouldn't be used with the USA-15 validator in the machine. Not sure why. Maybe I can get the other one fixed? I did test most of the rest of the machine. All the vend motors work, so that's a plus.

Well this sucks. The coin mech doesn't power up now. Can the board be replaced? 9370-S. I see them complete on Ebay for around $60 with shipping, but they say they shouldn't be used with the USA-15 validator in the machine. Not sure why. Maybe I can get the other one fixed? I did test most of the rest of the machine. All the vend motors work, so that's a plus.

that mech should work, it probably does not have the right wire harness for the validator is all. i bought a big consignment of mechs and i told the guy i only

want the ones with 3 different wire harnesses that way they can go on any of my machines without a problem. id recommend getting them like that, if you can.

that mech should work, it probably does not have the right wire harness for the validator is all. i bought a big consignment of mechs and i told the guy i only

want the ones with 3 different wire harnesses that way they can go on any of my machines without a problem. id recommend getting them like that, if you can.

So I can use the harness off the mech I have on the one from Ebay? They appear to just plug and play.

So I can use the harness off the mech I have on the one from Ebay? They appear to just plug and play.

I found out that Coinco/Coin Acceptors has a service center about 15 minutes from me. I called them and got a refurbished 9370-S for $80. Came with a one year warranty, and I can get the one I had in my machine refurbished for $60. So now I will have a spare, and it looks like I can use it in my other single price machine. Everything in the machine works beautifully, and now I am just waiting on the fan motor, and I will be good to go. I'll post a new pic once I have it all cleaned and ready to go.

I found out that Coinco/Coin Acceptors has a service center about 15 minutes from me. I called them and got a refurbished 9370-S for $80. Came with a one year warranty, and I can get the one I had in my machine refurbished for $60. So now I will have a spare, and it looks like I can use it in my other single price machine. Everything in the machine works beautifully, and now I am just waiting on the fan motor, and I will be good to go. I'll post a new pic once I have it all cleaned and ready to go.

eighty bucks?! you can get one off ebay for 50, i got a huge case of them for 30ea

eighty bucks?! you can get one off ebay for 50, i got a huge case of them for 30ea

I could get one off EBay for $50, but the one I purchased came with a 1 year warranty, and coinco is right up the road from me. I am new to repair side of things.

On another note, my fan motor came in, and was a snap to install. I cleaned everything Everything worked fine for a 12 test vends I put it through, and the machine is getting cold. However, I went back out awhile later and the coin mech is now acting like there's a short somewhere. The validator is showing that the changer is low on change, and the exact change light comes on and off randomly. My best guess is that it has something to do with the vend relay perhaps? It is extremely hot! I left a bit of my fingerprint fried to it (the cover is missing). Any thoughts? I am so close to being able to put this thing into it's new home, but I have to make sure it's going to be reliable.

Archived