Steal of a deal!

JEREMYTINA

I found a guy today that has 100 NW and A&A singles with stands for sale. Asking price $2K. Working out the particulars now, but this will set up my now depleted inventory. WOO HOO! I never run across singles in my market. They are the elusive white buffalo. LOL

I found a guy today that has 100 NW and A&A singles with stands for sale. Asking price $2K. Working out the particulars now, but this will set up my now depleted inventory. WOO HOO! I never run across singles in my market. They are the elusive white buffalo. LOL

What size garage do you have? You must not park your car in there. :o

Does this mean you are going to pay full price? LOL

You're heading says it all.

I actually talked him down a little so it was an even better deal. His globes are all tinted. I think those look old, and I will be replacing them with clear globes.

Anyone use tinted globes now or in the past? Do they hurt sales or increase product life?

Are they tinted or yellowed from age? I have a lot of yellowed, has not hurt sales. But I'm also careful about the location. If they are public they get new.

They are consistently the same color, top to bottom, front to back. He said he got them that way, but I am not sure if NW sold them tinted yellow like this. Every globe looks the same to me. Anyone else want to weigh in?

Archived