hello from sydney, australia

Michael

hi everyone, i'm michael from sydney australia, anyway i want to start my own vending business right here in sydney but wondering where can i get some used bulk candy vending machine, i had seen alot of good one in america, but it hard to find the same brand in australia. I had though of going with uturn but it cost too much, so i like to know if there is any vending that is made in usa that will work with australia coin dollars?:huh: Ww dont have sam club or costco here yet would love to, they are awesome place to shop at, since i'm from california, born and raise there, now living in australia with my aussie wife. So what do u guys think i should start with? Single head triple head, or what?

Welcome to TVF. Stay away from UTurn! Most vendors on here started with singles or doubles. You can always expand. A triple machine locks you into offering 3 selections, this may or may not work for your model. I would suggest emailing or calling A&A manufacturing, Northwestern, Oak, or Beaver, so that you can find out what they can do for you.

I had seen the Beaver single model brand in Australia with the one dollar machine and 50 cents machine. Just want to see how I can buy used and turn them into the australia coin system. I have few places I could place the machine at and what to use also. I work in security and we have over 15 to 20 officer in my company, I though to place a single machine with breath mints in our breakroom would be good, since they are always around customer all day and few of them would need some breath mints, LOL. Anyway I know it will be a good item to sell to security guard. I had been wanting to go into this business since 2007 but never taken the step because I move to Australia in 2008 and got married in 2009 with my Aussie wife. Now I just want to build up my small assets that Rich Dads teach in the Rich Dad, Poor Dad book, awesome book for everyone. Now I am ready to take this step to start my candy vending business.

I see that some people have bad location which getting only 2.00 dollars. It seem that they had not really done their marketing to see what clients really want, the best way to see is do a research by asking people to fill out the information from the workers and see what they enjoy eating as a snack. It any idea to really see what customer want and needs, once you have that information you can really make more because you bring in the needs that all of them want. If you stay with one brand single machine and they want something else, then that will not work so well. So I though this would be great idea for everyone.

But I know from what I see, guards at work need mints man. And that I know would be a perfect model.

Michael

• 3 months later...

Michael,

I am a vending operator here in Australia i would personally recommend buying uturns and the coolspot goument candyshop machines (great for large sites). In saying this whatever you do do not buy NEW uturns as the cost is simply to expensive and its loads cheaper to buy secondhand which you can pickup for around $150 each max, keep an eye on ebay and you will see some great deals on offer at different times.

I find all the triples here are chinese made, i had a lot of them in my fleet and i have now sold them all off. Problems with them is they are heavy and bulky to relocate and worst of all they are very easy to break into the rear cash door as well as the lid, i had some of mine broken into a number of times which is why i have deleted them from my fleet.

I will be selling of some of my surplus machines shortly if your interested send me a message here.

Ron

Archived