flirting with the idea of full line

I currently do 100% bulk vending but I had an account ask about a snack machine today. My question is would 1 small volume account be worth it. Its a madhatter muffler shop they already have a small soda machine by the local bottler, the bottler told them they would have to guarantee $200 a month to make it worth there while, which they could not. I thinking one of those small table tops with like 6-7 columns. Should I bother or just stick with the bulk.

I currently do 100% bulk vending but I had an account ask about a snack machine today. My question is would 1 small volume account be worth it. Its a madhatter muffler shop they already have a small soda machine by the local bottler, the bottler told them they would have to guarantee $200 a month to make it worth there while, which they could not. I thinking one of those small table tops with like 6-7 columns. Should I bother or just stick with the bulk.

Unless you are going to get more into it I'd pass. Even a small mix case of chips from Sam's will wind up with expiration issues at that small of a location.

Unless you are going to get more into it I'd pass. Even a small mix case of chips from Sam's will wind up with expiration issues at that small of a location.

I agree.

Well between that and the ninnjinn saga I guess its settled, bulk only for now

Not sure which part of the definition to accept, "Saga: A long, involved story, account, or series of incidents"

But if it is "series of incidents" Then glad I could help someone not make some of the mistakes as I have.

[/quot

I can confirm this.it hapens to me every other month.you should probably have more then 1 snack machine to not have that issue.

Archived