ends group locator

I have hired ends group locator with mixed results.they have been quick to find locations,but droping them off has been somewhat of an issue.today I went to drop off 3 racks and none went in for different reasons,some their fault one of them was the location owner not there.the first location they found in less then a week,although she now changed her mind and doesnt want it.at least they have a 90 day replacement warranty.they charge $150 regardless of the size of the rack.unfortunately for me most of mine are 5 ways.

anyone else here hired them?I will post more details of my experiances later,screaming child needs attention.

Initial results have proven promising. I placed one location, who were very enthusiastic about the rack (we'll see how it actually does), and another one had no room for it, but it was a miscommunication b/t two owners, and not the locators. All in all, they seem to do the job. I'm still waiting to do my first pull, so we'll see how that goes.

Antonio, it sounds like you just had bad luck. The owner not being there could have been the owners fault (I always call right before I leave to drop off) and the lady could have changed her mind simply b/c she's a fickle person. Although you did say you had more details to share...

I will take this advice and call before hand even if there was a drop off time.it would have saved me time money and frustration times 2 since my wife was with me.

I hired ends group for 1 9 way rack since the price was the same for any size rack and is of course the hardest to find a home for.I also told them that I had other 5 way machines that would need locations as well once this machine was placed.

In a week they found me a vietnamese restaurant.they had room only for a 5 way.I accepted the location.cant blame the locator she changed her mind,at least they have a 90 day kick out warranty.

a week later another location that went in smoothly,still no nine way.I am also told they are working with cub foods.comparable to andersons.in the mean time I had an incredible stroke of luck and was able to secure 2 locations and a maybe on my own.the locator told me he had 2 local grocery stores he was working on too.after days of trying to get a hold of this elusive store owner they got a yes.I am to take the 9 way to him.I am also forced to buy thousands worth of machines toys and locks.I want to be ready.so far they had delivered and I didnt want to be left with locations and no machines.not so much for cub foods as I realize that is a long shot but for any others they might have found.plus our agreement was 4-5 racks.turns out they are barley convenience stores in the ghettoish part of town with no room.

I went to the first last friday and the other one today , either time unsuccessfully.Friday he said he had no room and that they couldn`t move much of anything around for any size machine.he even left the store and told me to talk his cousin,he said something to him in a foreign language and left.after I told the locator what happened and that imo this guy was wasting both of our time they get a hold of him again, they send me to his other store.once I get there I am greeted by 2 triples,1 with toys and gum,and a 4 way sticker machine.they call the store owner minutes after I got off the phone with him telling me to go to the other store and the guy at the store says they cant take it because they are going to remodel.this is most likely true since they were remodeling at his other store,but didnt he know all this a week ago?or even a few minutes earlier while I had him on the phone?.it isnt entirely their fault but the guy was unreachable to the telemarketer making me think he is avoiding them,then sends me away telling me he has no room and they insist I go a second time.we all agree a telemarketer cant see the locations but I told them what hapened.it was clear to me he didnt seem interested.

I turned the maybe I had gotten and put the nine way in there at least.I had made a special trip and that machine was going in somewhere.

the other 2 locations I was going to drop off today,1 had to take care of something and left , tried again an hour later still not there.I was asked to come back tomorrow,which I cant.this is no ones fault,I was unlucky but the other location was expecting a fax or email of the machine,so the owner wasnt there nor did he accept it.it was also 10 miles away from my next machine.it was a pizza place in a gas station and probably not a good spot.most likly they couldnt have known this ,but how do you confuse take a machine to my store with fax me a picture?

when I hired ends group I had 3 5 way racks and a 9 way that needed located,now I have 3 4 ways and a seven way and more debt.and I am owed a relocation.

It sucks when the location owners cant get it together. They want it then they don't. And then the " I don't have any room". Sounds to me that this locator may be trigger happy. And there is no need to tie up thousands in product and machines in hopes to land several locations at once. You can have toys delivered in 3 days and machines in a week and a half.

actually northwestern has been a little slow in getting machines to me.the only reason I was able to get some fast was because I bought them thru sams club.I am still waiting on the stands I ordred almost 2 weeks ago thru them.

I wonder why the slow down in building and shipping. The only thing I get from NW is some custom stuff so I expect it to take a little longer. I only use A&A for racks. I like being able to add machines to my toy order. And PM Elite machines look great. I still would not order a bunch of machines in hopes a locator will hit a hot streak. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Antonio, have you checked to see how your racks have done? I know if hasn't been a full month, but I was wondering if the locations they got you were any good or not.

well,one got the boot.she did ask for a candy machine instead.the other location is doing decent.still no new locations and their phones are down again.starting to get a little ticked.I am going to italy monday,I had hoped to have a few more out there making money while I vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well it is ending in tears with ends group.I paid for 3 locations and only 1 went in and stayed,another went in and got the boot,changed their minds.

I was owed a relocation and a location with what I had paid.after they sent me 55 miles one way or more 3 times and not one machine going in I decided to ask for a refund.after the third time of wasting my time I had enough,I called tony(who claims he is part owner) and we got into an argument.

he claims he gave me the 2 locations,which he did,kinda.he was supposed to send me the email with addresses on fri,but got it sat morning an hour before the location could accept it and 2 days before I left for vacation.I told him that one location didnt answer the phone,since I called before going this time,and the other one couldnt accept the machine by the time I got there.,the next day he send me an email saying to try today(sunday)I replied that the day before going on vacation I had other things to take care of and couldnt go.they were told I was going on vacation a month earlier and were aware.I emailed them before getting back from vacation telling them to start looking again.two weeks after I get back I call them and a guy tells me they were still looking.another week goes by,I call tony and after several attempts he answers.it seems most telematketers have an issue with answering the phone or replying to an email.he tells me they gave me the locations.the same ones they gave me before going on vacation!!I asked him how can I go there now with machines after so long?he tells me they will call again(which imo he didnt)to set it up again.so -I go again to springfield and neither chinese locations spoke english,but one location didnt want the machine and the other had no room since they had a rack there already.so again a trip for nothing.

I ask for a refund again and they tell me they cant give refunds on relocation(bullcrap excuse)I email them again pleading with them to return my money to me since only one was a relocation,the other was just a location they owed me.they ignored it.I figured at least I would get some of my money back.I emailed them again telling them that we were both better off settling this amicably,because if not I would post what happened on here and ruin any chances of them getting clients from here and that also I would go to the BBB,and start a dispute with my credit card company,when that happens the owner of the credit card machine gets a charge back fee,usually about $100.they tell me they will be in st louis soon and would look at my situation then.imo they think I took the locations they gave me and was telling them they refused so they wanted to verify.since by the time they would have been to st louis my 120 days to start a dispute with my credit card company would have been over I started a dispute.they returned me 375 bucks pending their side of the story.I was asking ends group for the 300 they owed me only.but since time is money and gas costs a lot too and they wont do anything to make it right or even give me my own money back, I took the extra money,although they may return some or all of that money back to them,it isnt over yet.

I would not reccomend ends group to my worst enemy.they kept me on the hook telling me they were getting me a cub foods,make me buy machines I didnt need and wouldnt return my money after they couldnt deliver what they promised,and sent me on wild goose chases multiple times.

Damn, they make Hot Spot Locations look good!

Hotspot locations, isn't that the locators who switched there name to ends group and have made it there full time job ripping vendors off that pissed them off when they were called hotspot? <_<

Well, I too did not have much success with these guys either and I will be brief!

They said they would focus on grocery stores. I said cool, but at the same time I wondered who they would call on since that market is dominated by large chains here. Well they kept giving me convenience store locations rather than grocery stores. I rejected all of them, but finally excepted one just to show some good will and this one was in a decent area and I took a chance on it. Well it does about $9 per month. This place did not justify a large 7-head rack. So I just put in a sticker machine and one two-inch machine. I kept trying to tell them that a C-store is NOT a grocery store! I have had very little success with C-stores and no longer pursue them. So I paid $150 for a $9 per month location - don't tell my economics teacher! Live and learn. Another educational "tuition" payment! But I can handle a $150 mistake, so please don't worry about me (lol). Maybe it's time to call Wolfie!

Personally, I think locating commission racks over the phone is just a bad idea in general.

Also, these guys push these honor box systems. Sounds kind of biz-op-ish to me.

http://honorsystemsofamerica.com/

Well I can't complain about the 1 location they did find me. I put a 5 way rack in with 20 inch 2 inch machines and had to swap the rack with 25 inch machines. it's still gonna take a while to make up all the money in gas and time I wasted for going on all those empty runs.

Is tony really part owner? on sunday bob called me and told me they would confiscate any machine they find in the locations they provided me. I wonder how they're gonna take that 1 rack back to ohio

on sunday bob called me and told me they would confiscate any machine they find in the locations they provided me. I wonder how they're gonna take that 1 rack back to ohio

How kind of them to make their plans for thievery known to those whom they would victimize.

It makes it so much easier on the law.

How kind of them to make their plans for thievery known to those whom they would victimize.

It makes it so much easier on the law.

I always tell my locations that if we need to pull a machine out of their location it would be me or my wife to do it.if anyone else were to try I tell them not to let the machine go.

I always tell my locations that if we need to pull a machine out of their location it would be me or my wife to do it.if anyone else were to try I tell them not to let the machine go.

That's a good policy.

I do the same...I tell them no one but my wife or I should be servicing/pulling my machines.

Of course, it works best when the location knows your spouse.

Had a manager at a shop tell me some lady claimed to be there to service the machine one day but couldn't get access...wrong key.

He figured it was my wife.

My wife has yet to service without me being there, so I figured something was off.

I reviewed the lady's appearance with the shop manager and confirmed IT WAS NOT my wife that had try opening my machine.

I hate thieves.

But, you know that already...I'm Sherlock Holmes. ;D

• 3 weeks later...

This is the president Anthony Montelone of

Ends Group, LLC

2129 Broadview Rd

Cleveland, Oh, 44109

(877) 798-6660

We are an advanced vending machine location company in which locates every type of vending equipment. We do professional work for vendors. We provide these business with proposals, pay for lead services that target new business and organize them by employee count. If you sign a contract with us we give you a 100% 90 day satisfaction guarantee. We will guarantee you will be satisfied or you do not pay. If you place your equipment into location we expect you to pay balance owed. We work with a 30% deposit and will beat every competitor price out there. All this negative talk about providing this gentleman about a location is bogus. To summarize the whole mess on here about us. We contracted Mr Vitale initially for 1 rack, it was placed-he paid, 2nd rack placed-he paid, contracted 2 more because i had 3 more spots lined up, he didnt get in, gave him 2 more locations, he waited about 60 days to place equipment. They didnt go in. One of the final 2 given found another vending company in the process. He reversed all charges for a full refund except $75 within 1 week after he explained they didnt go in after waiting 60 days to place. After paypal reviewed the claim they took another 71. So after cutting my payroll checks for all the work that went into his accounts I received a total of $3.00 and some change for the all locations given. I even had more locations for him to place, he refused to take them and set up a claim w his cc. So another vendor burned me. I'll go on, I just thought everyone here should hear my side. Im not going to complain bc I get enough work from expanding vending companys that are satisfied that most of my jobs are limitless. If you are looking for quick, quality work done at the cheapest rate call me toll-free 877-798-6660 I can provide legit references where vending is there full time business, that place equipment in a timely fashion that had no trouble placing machines.

The issue was that locations were given, he just had issues placing because of the time frame of 60 days waiting to place and he wouldnt let me even try to get it fixed, that was not even an option for him, so beware location companies because its not just our fault vendors get over on companies too. This wasnt the first and it isnt going to be the last and thats all I have to say.

Anthony Montelone

Ends Group, LLC

2129 Broadview Rd

Cleveland, OH, 44109

toll-free 877-798-6660

phone 216-586-3775

fax 216-661-2245

email: EndsGroupLLC@live.com

Ends Group, LLC

2129 Broadview Rd

Cleveland, Oh, 44109

(877) 798-6660

We are an advanced vending machine location company in which locates every type of vending equipment. We do professional work for vendors. We provide these business with proposals, pay for lead services that target new business and organize them by employee count. If you sign a contract with us we give you a 100% 90 day satisfaction guarantee. We will guarantee you will be satisfied or you do not pay. If you place your equipment into location we expect you to pay balance owed. We work with a 30% deposit and will beat every competitor price out there. All this negative talk about providing this gentleman about a location is bogus. To summarize the whole mess on here about us. We contracted Mr Vitale initially for 1 rack, it was placed-he paid, 2nd rack placed-he paid, contracted 2 more because i had 3 more spots lined up, he didnt get in, gave him 2 more locations, he waited about 60 days to place equipment. They didnt go in. One of the final 2 given found another vending company in the process. He reversed all charges for a full refund except $75 within 1 week after he explained they didnt go in after waiting 60 days to place. After paypal reviewed the claim they took another 71. So after cutting my payroll checks for all the work that went into his accounts I received a total of $3.00 and some change for the all locations given. I even had more locations for him to place, he refused to take them and set up a claim w his cc. So another vendor burned me. I'll go on, I just thought everyone here should hear my side. Im not going to complain bc I get enough work from expanding vending companys that are satisfied that most of my jobs are limitless. If you are looking for quick, quality work done at the cheapest rate call me toll-free 877-798-6660 I can provide legit references where vending is there full time business, that place equipment in a timely fashion that had no trouble placing machines.

The issue was that locations were given, he just had issues placing because of the time frame of 60 days waiting to place and he wouldnt let me even try to get it fixed, that was not even an option for him, so beware location companies because its not just our fault vendors get over on companies too. This wasnt the first and it isnt going to be the last and thats all I have to say.

Anthony Montelone

Ends Group, LLC

2129 Broadview Rd

Cleveland, OH, 44109

toll-free 877-798-6660

phone 216-586-3775

fax 216-661-2245

email: EndsGroupLLC@live.com

Anthony,

Thank you for posting your side of the story. It's nice to see a locator step up and defend them self when they are getting down talked.

I agree that it sucks to work and not get paid.

Sent from my Desir HD using Tapatalk

Ends Group, LLC

2129 Broadview Rd

Cleveland, Oh, 44109

(877) 798-6660

I just thought everyone here should hear my side. Im not going to complain bc I get enough work from expanding vending companys that are satisfied that most of my jobs are limitless. If you are looking for quick, quality work done at the cheapest rate call me toll-free 877-798-6660 I can provide legit references where vending is there full time business, that place equipment in a timely fashion that had no trouble placing machines.

Kudos to you for coming on here to tell your side.

I hope you become an active and positive contributor here...sometimes folks just come in to take care of a spat then move along.

Your vending locating expertise would sure be handy around here.

And just to clarity....after things went sour on this deal, did someone named Bob from Ends Group really tell your customer that you would confiscate any of said customer's machines found at locations Ends Group provided?

Archived