ends group locator

Let's focus on the lies first. you asked me for a 50 percent deposit and not 30 percent like you claim.

Then you mention that I waited 60 days to put a machine in, another lie. you sent me the information a day late and 1 of the 2 locations didn't answer the phone because I took the advice of another member and called first this time instead of driving to springfield because you THINK you found me a location . Getting the information a day late isn't in theend of the world but you know I own a restaurant I can't just up and go to location not to mention that all this happened the day before I left for italy for a month. you are well aware that I was going to italy. also I gave you 3 different weekdays I was available to drop off machines ,don't you think that was plenty? Instead you try to send me to drop off machines on a weekend the day before I leave the country for a month.

I also explained to you when I got back it was unlikely the locations wanted machines 2 months after you contact them. you replied that you re contacted them and they want the machines you failed to mention that they spoke no english and that 1 of the 2 locations already had machines from another vendor that had been in there for a while and not because you sent me the information late and therefore I was late going to the location . I also sent you an email a week before I came back from italy and called the week after I got back for new locations. I was told by someone within the company that you were looking for more locations, then you go try and send me to the same 2 locations

you mention the locations didnt go in you forgot to mention that you sent me the springfield and even further 3 different times but were un willing to give me some sort of compensation for all the gas and time I wasted.

Your also lieing about the chargeback

I pleaded with you to give me my own money back 300 dollars, and you wouldn't. I only wanted my own money back I wasn't even asking for gas money and time that you wasted. I figured the type of people you guys are I would be lucky to get my own money back let alone extra.the credit card company reimburse me for 375 and not the whole amount like you claim another lie. I only got 375, and not all of it like you claim. I agree that it stinks to work for nothing but also stinks to drive 350 miles for nothing. your most likely lieing that you made only 3 dollars from me but I hope that is the case. At sherlock bob called me on a sunday to tell me that he was gonna confiscate any machine that were on the locations they provided. so he was gonna steal 1 machine from me.

You guys got what you had comeing,I pleaded with you but you were having none of it.you guys got what you deserved even better if they chargeback the last 70 dollars which we both know isnt true.

also you should learn some business etiquette tony, when 1 of your customers is trying to explain to you something you shouldn't talk over him tony like you did different times. I hope you learn from this.

Also for somebody that doesn't wanna complain you sure did an awful lot of it when I should be the 1 complaining

Damn Antonio that really hurt.grin.gif Looks like you make alot of bad business decisions. Because you always had the option to refuse. You may want to go work for someone that knows how to make a sound and solid business decision and just draw a pay check every week.

the worst business decisions I made was hiring the wrong locators,and that has only happened twice now.not a lot in my book, it`ll also be the last time I make that mistake.

the option to refuse isn`t worth a crap if the location changes it`s mind.it`s not like I complained of earnings.please dont remind me of your failed attempt at running a locating business anymore.you got the better end of the deal,no need to keep reminding me.

why would I want to be in your same position and work for someone else "drawing a pay check" trying to find a way to quit??we all make bad business decisions, you are no exception.

now instead of coming back with some clever remark lets stick to the subject.call me if you have something you want to discuss.

Well I guess since none of us were there we just have to figure the truth is some where in between.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

you can assume what you want.

the 60 days he says went by was more like 45,I was in Italy for a month and about 2 weeks went by before they contacted me to go back to the 2 chinese locations that don`t speak english.you can call them,I included one of my last emails before I went to italy with the contact info.,I saved all emails to and from them.I am not lying the truth is exactly as I said it.

I like how they summarize my 3 trips worth 350 miles with a casual "he didn`t get in".

I had also warned them that they would incur charge back fees from their credit card company if the choose not to settle this amicably.I pleaded with them to give me my money back,what dont you understand about that?it was my own money!!!after various failed attempts I had no more desire to go to c-stores they called grocery stores and get turned down.I was done wasting time.they failed 3 times in a row how many more chances should I have given them??how much time and gas should I have wasted before saying enough?

at one point they told me they couldn`t reimburse for relocations,so I asked for only 150 for the other location I had paid and they replied they need to come and look for themselves why I couldnt get machines in the locations they provided.no matter what they wouldnt give me my money.they said they were going to be 2 hours away in a month or a few weeks,and would come then to see, in the mean time 120 days would have went by and arrivederci Antonios money.

I was expecting an email yesterday and not one so late in the morning today.

I called China 1 and Lin is off today and no one knew anything about a machine.

I called the other location and no one answered there maybe too busy.

China inn wanted me to be there according to you between 11-noon,an hour after you sent me the email.it would have taken me an hour just to get there from my house.I will be at work between 4-5,so I cant drop it off either at that time.

once I get back from Italy you can reschedule if they are still interested.

Antonio

Subject: locations

To: imkepita@yahoo.com

Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:59 AM

China 1

212 s Grand Ave E

Springfield, IL, 62704

217-522-3900

Lin

11am-10pm

China Inn

238 S Dirksen Pkwy

Springfield, IL, 62702

217-544-8888

Emily

11am-noon or 4-5pm

Make your own space

To sum it up, when dealing with Antonio, BUYER/SELLER BEWARE!!!! He will have issues.

Whenever this situation comes up, I always "consider the source" of each story. Who has the most to gain or lose. In this case, Ends Group certianly has the most to lose while Antonio has absolutely nothing to gain. Antonio simply gave a review of services rendered. He wasn't going to be any closer to a refund or a location by posting his review. He simply did it hoping to help other vendors on this forum.

Ends Group, on the other hand, apparently googled his name and found this thread. He joined and immediately posted his rebuttal. Nothing wrong with that, in fact it's encouraged. However, To me, Ends Group also has the most to lose. (Potential business) This would cause anyone to manipulate the story in his favor.

I'm not saying this is the case but if I am going to judge this situation based on the minimal amount of information given here, I would be compelled to side with Antonio.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

To sum it up, when dealing with Antonio, BUYER/SELLER BEWARE!!!! He will have issues.

wow kelly another one of your gems,why dont you see if you can do something helpful here for a change instead of your stupid one liners all the time??I am glad you appreciate my efforts to not let anyone else get ripped off by these people.

@ Steve:I promised them I would post my experience here.I told them about this site weeks ago.it surprises me they joined after so long.I was also thinking of going to the bbb.I figured posting my experience here may be more effective.I think they agree since they finally showed up.thanks for seeing things how they are.

Havending:why dont you go get those locations?that way you`ll be up to 5 million and 2 locations.I am sure you have some machines for these locations in your 10 million square foot warehouse.

is anyone surprised?

Antonio found my location company on here from references given from other vendors.

I have helped numerous vending companies in the last 7 years of my locating experiences and most customers give the location company a chance to fix any misc. issues because there are always issues. Ex. Fallout, warranty replacement on almost any job we've needed to replace something sometime. Within a week after viewing locations that were given 45 days earlier he cancelled his charge for all equipment, even placed equipment. I even secured a greek restaurant location for him as a replacement and he refused to even let me fix the issue or give it to him. All I have to say is I do quality work for many indivuals and have a marketing room with several commercial salesman w 10+ yrs experience. I will do the job right and will fix the issues at hand if there are any. I gave him 5 locations for remaining 2 deposited and he had issues with all of them. We evened confirmed with him on phone calls w these locations and he was still unable to place. ex J Grocery. If I am given a chance I will get a replacement. If given that chance. Within a week after viewing locations( 45 days later after given) you cancel your payment after many months of a business relationship. From April till late August. I understand you want to cancel your business relationship and go elsewhere but at least give a company a chance to fix any issues (you received a refund even for placed equipment) and are writing a blog about bad service. I just think everyone should hear 2 sides.

I am a rack vendor, bulk vendor, snack/soda vendor, hbx vendor. Some of the issues of doing telemarketing for racks is, it is a lot harder through marketing than in person because of the size issues of the equipment and types of business restaurant/groceries. Chinese buffets are great locations but when secured through telemarketing some things can be misinterpered and size issues may not match. I will admit 1 place was given wrongfully, they wanted a proposal and a picture for size and I didnt get the 100% ok but was a follow up on 1 pizza shop location. This shows we are trying to work on it. and trying to secure and locations were always given promptly. I was unavailable to email locations the night before and you said you had to place saturday so I arranged and sent an email the morning of for him to place. I do not know what else I couldve done.

Thanks

Anthony Montelone

Any vendor in this forum knows you do not wait 45 days to place equipment..........

He showed proof I emailed them the morning of the said day he said he was going to place. He received locations for free. I can provide the emails saying he placed 2 locations.

What vendors asks for gas money to view accounts from location companys?

If anyone should beware, they should be aware of antonio and his business ethics.

you can twist and distort what happened or even make up greek restaurants you found for me that has never before been mentioned, but it doesnt changed what happened.I was in italy for june.I told you months earlier I was going and when.how can you say 45 days when I was gone for 30?even then why would I go to these locations a month later?you send me the address to the two locations a day late as you mention,and an hour before they can accept it, a couple of days before leaving for my vacation you were told about.then you expect me to drop everything else I have going on, preparing to leave and go to said locations.even if one of the locations isn`t answering the phone.then you try to send me again the next day,the day before leaving , claiming you reconfirmed them.genius move,thats exactly what I planned on doing the day before the vacation I told you months before about.

the c-stores you were calling a grocery stores ,in one of his stores he had no room and the other had 2 triples and a sticker machine.I never said you guys werent trying,but I wasnt willing to give you guys more then 3 empty trips ,sorry.if you really had a long term relationship in mind you would have handled thing differently, instead of talking over me you would have done something to make it right.the mistake you made sent me to rochester an hour and a half away.just to be sent back another hour and a half back to unload and put the machine away (again).

I paid you for 3 locations.we both agree that I placed 2 I never denied that.I didnt get crap for free though,just wasted time and gas.I got booted so one was supposed to be a replacement.according to you you couldnt refund relocations and said you had to find another spot.then I asked for my other 150 back and you said you were going to be in the area and would see in person what was going on and wouldnt even give me THAT money back.in the mean time the 120 days would go by and I didnt trust your compnay to honor your contract.if you hadnt talked over me on the phone and treated me better ,I wouldn`t have probably thought I had no chance in getting locations, with the way things were going and the 120 days gone by it would have been impossible to get a refund and unlikely to get locations.

As -I told you I just wanted to cut my losses.you wasted time trying to find locations I wasted time and gas trying to get to them.I had enough ,I felt I gave you a fair chance.for me it was time to part ways.you were having none of it.I asked for my 300 back the credit card company refunded me 375 plus the charges you knew they would have applied.they probably didnt give me the other 75 I didnt even ask for had the 120 days not gone by for that transaction.I waited as long as I could before I felt all would be lost.

also I always was under the understanding that when you gave me addresses I was to take racks there.had I known that I was merrily supposed to go look at the location I would have ridden one of my motorcycles and not my gas guzzler. why didnt you tell me this sooner?or even after the first out of 3 trips I made for nothing?you are full of it!!

I hope enough has been said to prevent others from trusting you with their hard earned money both with your locating company and your biz- op.

Any vendor in this forum knows you do not wait 45 days to place equipment..........

He showed proof I emailed them the morning of the said day he said he was going to place. He received locations for free. I can provide the emails saying he placed 2 locations.

What vendors asks for gas money to view accounts from location companys?

If anyone should beware, they should be aware of antonio and his business ethics.

I agree that racks are hard to place over the phone and even in person some times. It seems as if the locator was looking to fix the issues. The problem locators face is that they are at a computer trying to locate and not pulling up on the lot in the van. So they can't see what type of place it is. Dose it look busy? Are there other racks in view? Does the business look well maintained? These are things we all look at and the locator can't. I'm not taking up for the locators but with all the variables the need the chance to fix issues and the locstors needs to fix them. We locate in person and can see the business and look how often we strike out.

using Tapatalk

I waited as long as I could.I would have taken a great risk with my hard earned money to give them more time and letting the 120 days lapse.people are owed money from midwest locators and they were a well respected company.these people are just another locating company that 1 or 2 others have heard of on here.it seems I am not the only one with mixed results from them either.

Archived