I Scored Again

Hillbilly

I ran into a guy last week while I was out servicing a couple locations. He said he had some machines he wanted to sell.I got all these for less than $15 each.

I ran into a guy last week while I was out servicing a couple locations. He said he had some machines he wanted to sell.I got all these for less than $15 each.

Congratulations....It is always fun to get a great deal like this.

These have been stored in a small trailer for the last 3 years. I got 17 locks with keys as well. About 12 will clean up without refurbishing and the 5 nut machines are really bad. He is looking for keys and manuals for the snack machines. No names on them. I believe the 11 unit is a Seaga and the other 2 are Antares. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet.

Got 2 cleaned and waxed.

These have been stored in a small trailer for the last 3 years. I got 17 locks with keys as well. About 12 will clean up without refurbishing and the 5 nut machines are really bad. He is looking for keys and manuals for the snack machines. No names on them. I believe the 11 unit is a Seaga and the other 2 are Antares. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet.

Got 2 cleaned and waxed.

I've got a location that wants a small snack machine. What would you sell one for?

Archived