Who sells the best gum and candy product labels?

PnutGallery Co.

I need to buy some labels for the inside of my beaver globes. What labels have you found the best to purchase that look profesional and are long lasting? I see a couple of members selling lables in the classified section. Has anyone used or had experiences with either of these vendors products?

No need to buy them. All you have to do is call the gum or candy mfg. and they will send you labels free of charge. For the most part the people who copy and sell them are doing so with no copy rights. So save your money and get them free.

I need to buy some labels for the inside of my beaver globes. What labels have you found the best to purchase that look profesional and are long lasting? I see a couple of members selling lables in the classified section. Has anyone used or had experiences with either of these vendors products?

I buy my Price Labels from Sweet Stop. They are excellent quality.

Go to the product label link on the VENDiscuss Home page and print them out on photo paper.

Archived