CiCi's Rack

dpvnc

We just ate Lunch at CiCi's Pizza. I saw a fairly nice Beaver 10 head rack with wings. But that is as far as the nice went. The machines are filthy dirty. Most of the machines were mostly empty if not completely. None of the 2" machines had product placards. The placards in the 1" machines were faded and looked bad. What good does it do to have great equipment and let it look like crap.

We just ate Lunch at CiCi's Pizza. I saw a fairly nice Beaver 10 head rack with wings. But that is as far as the nice went. The machines are filthy dirty. Most of the machines were mostly empty if not completely. None of the 2" machines had product placards. The placards in the 1" machines were faded and looked bad. What good does it do to have great equipment and let it look like crap.

It seems the normal thing from what I find. Everywhere I go is pretty much the same story. I sure feel like placing machines will be easy with competition like that. If this pizza place looks like a good location, go in and sell your business and show them all of the ways your service will be better. It does not ahve to be all about the commission but the service you will provide..

Many CiCi's are independently owned. Those owners usually buy their own bulk equipment. Over time those same owners just don't take care of their machines like an independent vendor would. Just the way it is.

Archived