drink machine sizes

Can someone point me in the right direction for the different sizes of drink machines. I have an account that wants a smaller drink machine. They only have 3 employees but have alot of foot traffic coming in and out everyday.I have a 368 now but they want something smaller.Thanks for any help.

Can someone point me in the right direction for the different sizes of drink machines. I have an account that wants a smaller drink machine. They only have 3 employees but have alot of foot traffic coming in and out everyday.I have a 368 now but they want something smaller.Thanks for any help.

The only thing I can think off the top of my head that would be smaller is the USI BC-6. Click on the link to see an image:

http://www.vending.com/Vending_Machines/Soda__Drink_Vending_Machines/

They are pretty rare to find on the used market(at least around here) and because of their small size usually fetch a premium.

A 3 person location with foot traffic usually doesn't warrant a small machine. They should get a "this is what I have kicking around" machine as this is the only way you will be able to be profitable. Are yo in the location now? What type of volume do they do?

The only thing I can think off the top of my head that would be smaller is the USI BC-6. Click on the link to see an image:

http://www.vending.com/Vending_Machines/Soda__Drink_Vending_Machines/

They are pretty rare to find on the used market(at least around here) and because of their small size usually fetch a premium.

That would probably be a good size for them.

A 3 person location with foot traffic usually doesn't warrant a small machine. They should get a "this is what I have kicking around" machine as this is the only way you will be able to be profitable. Are yo in the location now? What type of volume do they do?

No I'm not in it yet.Just been looking to see what I could find as far as smaller machines then will stsrt looking for used ones.Need something dependable but dirt cheap if you know what I mean. Don't want to put much investment in it.It is a buy,sell,or trade type store and they do a very good business here after Katrina. This area was almost totally wiped clean of houses and business's.So alot of people still looking for whatever bargain they can find.They don't want to spend much in case we have another bad storm.

• 2 weeks later...

No I'm not in it yet.Just been looking to see what I could find as far as smaller machines then will stsrt looking for used ones.Need something dependable but dirt cheap if you know what I mean. Don't want to put much investment in it.It is a buy,sell,or trade type store and they do a very good business here after Katrina. This area was almost totally wiped clean of houses and business's.So alot of people still looking for whatever bargain they can find.They don't want to spend much in case we have another bad storm.

I wound up putting the 368 in a small auto shop that has 3-4 employees that is on my way to work.It has been averageing 30-40 dollars a week since placeing it.Also have a gumball machine there there that gets another 35-45 month. These guys like to drink and eat. lol

Archived