To tighten, or not to tighten!

Just last week I found FOUR Pepsi products where the caps were on a little crooked and didn't have pressure. All from the same order, although three different products (1 Pepsi, 2 Diet Pepsi, 1 Mountain Dew).

This is the first time I've had a problem like this ... but FOUR at once?!?!?!

Just last week I found FOUR Pepsi products where the caps were on a little crooked and didn't have pressure. All from the same order, although three different products (1 Pepsi, 2 Diet Pepsi, 1 Mountain Dew).

This is the first time I've had a problem like this ... but FOUR at once?!?!?!

I had the exact same problem last week. I put a bottle in the machine and it erupted all over the inside. I emptied out the column, spent about 30 minutes cleaning out the machine and product. I reloaded the machine again and when I was almost done loading it, it happened again! I then went through and found that almost all the case of Pepsi had tilted caps to some extent with 3-4 real bad.

My bottles are about a 1/4 to a 1/2 turn loose (to the normal tightness, where you would tighten it if you were drinking it). Is this normal?

Thanks

JD

I had the exact same problem last week. I put a bottle in the machine and it erupted all over the inside. I emptied out the column, spent about 30 minutes cleaning out the machine and product. I reloaded the machine again and when I was almost done loading it, it happened again! I then went through and found that almost all the case of Pepsi had tilted caps to some extent with 3-4 real bad.

My bottles are about a 1/4 to a 1/2 turn loose (to the normal tightness, where you would tighten it if you were drinking it). Is this normal?

Thanks

JD

I have saved them and the delivery driver has switched them out.

Archived