Just placed a order with Rob@kickstart

bluewhale

I just placed a order with Rob@kickstart for a triple head and did the bar restaurant upgrade thought this will be a good time to keep updated results going here.^-^

Rob is definitely the way to go. You will become addicted to his service. B)

Rob is definitely the way to go. You will become addicted to his service. B)

Not likely. I don't like throwing good money after bad.

To be fair tho, I feel this way for most locators.

Dperry

I am glad you said what you said because this is my opportunity to ask this question. I have heard of some bulk vendors to be unsatisfied with the service they have received from locators. I have had nothing but good results from locators. Of course some locations were not very profitable, but the locator did fulfill his part of the contract. Most locations that I have received from locators have been decent to gravy. Maybe I will change my mind when I get to 30 machines. But as for now I think Rob does an excellent job.

There is no way that I would have the time or desire to dig into my area to find and acquire the type of locations that Rob finds.

Dperry

Do you think your geographics may have something to do with your lack of success with locators. I do believe some areas of the country are more saturated than others. That is the reason locators charge more for certain parts of the country. If a locator like Rob is struggling in your area, I could imagine how limited you must be if you are searching on your own.

The problem I had wasn't that the locators could not find me locations. There was never any problem with that. The problem was that the locations were all pretty crappy. I spent about $500 to get 10 locations. I got my 10 locations, but I only have 5 of them now. I've had some kick-outs and they got replaced, so I'm not complaining about that. The problem is, of those 5 locations that I still have, they each and every one of them are on the bottom of my list of producing locations. I've pulled those other 5 because they were even worse than the remaining 5. Certainly, I had the option to buy replacement locations at less than half the original cost, but that just seems like throwing good money after bad. I've used 2 different locators. Can you believe that the second locator actually found me a location that was already found by the first, months earlier? I had to refuse that location for cause.

I'm especially miffed about Rob's deals with finding other types of locations. He offers to find toy locations at about twice the price of single/tripple candy locations, but they are no better than candy locations.

An automotive transmission repair shop is given to me as a TOY location. I tried it out as a double candy location and it did $1 in 2 months. I told rob about it and he said I had exceeded my kick-outs and that if I wanted a replacement I could get one at a reduced rate. Come on! I had already paid $60 for that crappy location, and now I was expected to pay more if I wanted to replace it?

Also, whether they are toy or candy, they are all done as charity. I wanted to do commission, but that fact was ignored and the way was had by using charity.

I have much better luck finding my own locations. They take a little longer, and take more effort, but the returns are much more worth it.

The problem I had wasn't that the locators could not find me locations. There was never any problem with that. The problem was that the locations were all pretty crappy. I spent about $500 to get 10 locations. I got my 10 locations, but I only have 5 of them now. I've had some kick-outs and they got replaced, so I'm not complaining about that. The problem is, of those 5 locations that I still have, they each and every one of them are on the bottom of my list of producing locations. I've pulled those other 5 because they were even worse than the remaining 5. Certainly, I had the option to buy replacement locations at less than half the original cost, but that just seems like throwing good money after bad. I've used 2 different locators. Can you believe that the second locator actually found me a location that was already found by the first, months earlier? I had to refuse that location for cause.

I'm especially miffed about Rob's deals with finding other types of locations. He offers to find toy locations at about twice the price of single/tripple candy locations, but they are no better than candy locations.

An automotive transmission repair shop is given to me as a TOY location. I tried it out as a double candy location and it did $1 in 2 months. I told rob about it and he said I had exceeded my kick-outs and that if I wanted a replacement I could get one at a reduced rate. Come on! I had already paid $60 for that crappy location, and now I was expected to pay more if I wanted to replace it?

Also, whether they are toy or candy, they are all done as charity. I wanted to do commission, but that fact was ignored and the way was had by using charity.

I have much better luck finding my own locations. They take a little longer, and take more effort, but the returns are much more worth it.

Dperry

I must say that your area is either over saturated or bulk vending has a bad name in your area. Some areas have too many bulk vendors and others have unexplored territory.

Archived