Would you purchase these at $60 a head?

VBVending

All machines are in excellent condition. I can buy them all with 2 locations for $600

6 Jolt Machines from Seaga

3 Jelly Belly Machines from Seaga

2 Sixlet Machines from ?

I can actually get 2 on location as well.

1 in a Dominican Beauty Shop and one in an Ace Hardware. They actually have the Jolt Energy gum in an Ace Store. I would never let my kid buy energy gum. LOL

Heres the pics and links.

https://www.vendingtimes.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=Article+Archives&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&tier=4&id=E83CE56AD645485BB0F225587FAA4ADE

The price seems to be a little high. I would be careful when buying brand specific machines like the ones posted. If those items become discontinued for any reason, you are stuck with machines that can not be used. I have seen it happen before so be careful and good luck with those types of accounts. $600 is a lot for 11 machines. Only 2 are on location and I would imagine they are not doing much.

Gary

I have looked all over the Internet and the only place that I can find Jolt Gum in bulk is a generic brand shipped for $16 a kilogram from the factory in China.

I have found Sixlets everywhere but have never vended them.

I am sceptical about vending Jelly Beans. I imagine that you will have to spray them with Pam like Mike and Ikes. I am worried they would stick together.

The price seems to be a little high. I would be careful when buying brand specific machines like the ones posted. If those items become discontinued for any reason, you are stuck with machines that can not be used. I have seen it happen before so be careful and good luck with those types of accounts. $600 is a lot for 11 machines. Only 2 are on location and I would imagine they are not doing much.

Gary

I agree and would not buy machines like this. For $600 you can get some very nice used Beaver or Northwestern Machines and in my opinion be better off. Maybe not as many, but definately better machines that will make you look a lot more professional.

I have found Sixlets everywhere but have never vended them.

I have sold Sixlets and I would never do it again. Customers stay away in droves. They want M&M's not nasty stuff like that.

Don't be misled by the sparkly signs...they're just singles on a stand.

Knowing that, I'd recommend you STAY AWAY from that deal.

That same $60 will get you a much better used machine (Northwestern, Oak, A&A) with a pipe-stand.

Heck, you can almost get a NEW machine and stand for that price (Oak Vista 450's are less than $45 NEW).

I would normally say stay away but the 2 location does make it more attractive. I'd ask for some revenue records on those accounts. I'd also look into this further. JB you should be able to geat easy, but the Jolt could be an issue if the supplier is only from once source.

I would normally say stay away but the 2 location does make it more attractive. I'd ask for some revenue records on those accounts. I'd also look into this further. JB you should be able to geat easy, but the Jolt could be an issue if the supplier is only from once source.

Jolt is one of the items that have had so much press lately along with Monster, etc. It is not an item that kids should eat so you would have to find a special account for it.

You may like to eat jelly beans on Easter but they are not a big seller. JustBorn, the company that makes Mike & Ike is pushing their Jelly Beans for vending now. I am sure it is a good product but I just don't think it will be a big vending item like Mike & Ike.

If someone here sells jelly beans and they sell like Mike & Ike, please speak up.

Gary

Archived