STICKER MACHINE

Rick Falcon

Can someone tell me what is the best type of sticker machine and where is the best place to purchase it from, also what stickers do you recomend and where do you get them from?

Thanks,Rick.

Can someone tell me what is the best type of sticker machine and where is the best place to purchase it from, also what stickers do you recomend and where do you get them from?

Thanks,Rick.

I just bought a brand new Beaver Flat Pack machine direct from Beaver. Sure works smooth. I am very impressed with the deisgn and quality. Well worth the cost I think. Check out their website.

I'll also vote for the A&A Advance.

I have lots of these on location and they are a GREAT machine.

These things are built solid and are made with quality coin mechs.

See if you can find some used ones for less than the cost new.

I've bought new and used and haven't had problems either way.

Rick, I've got 1 Beaver Flat Pack in my warehouse..I'll sell it to you at a price you can afford..check out my website and give me call next week..we can work something out on the price..www.michiganminivend.com. SSM Vending has great tattoos at great prices..Ask for Shawn..1-877-213-0500..

I have always had great luck with Allstar sticker machines vending tats, stickers, and top load sports cards.

Antonio's got an Allstar 6 select for sale in the classifieds right now for only $100!

Archived