Anyone need 168 used NW Machines

VBVending

I ran across this on eBay tonight and thought it would be a good one for discussion.

Maybe we can get 6 people to split these at $700 per pallet / 28 machines. That's about $25 per machine.

I would be willing to do that and see what I got on my pallet. Anyone else want in ? :)

Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-PALLETS-NORTHWESTERN-2-BULK-VENDING-MACHINES-168pc-/180627090336?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item2a0e36aba0#ht_500wt_1156

YOU ARE BUYING 6 PALLETS OF NORTHWESTERN 2" BULK VENDING MACHINES....THERE ARE 27 MACHINES PER PALLET...TOTAL OF 168 MACHINES, THESE MACHINES WERE USED IN WALMART STORES ACROSS THE USA AND NOW ARE READY TO MAKE YOU MONEY....THEY ARE IN RED,BLUE,GREEN & WHITE, THEY COME ON PALLETS...THEY ARE USED...IN NICE CONDITION...COME WITH CHROME LIDS..DO NOT HAVE COIN MECHS INSTALLED.IF NEW..THESE MACHINES COST $200+ EACH..THESE ARE USED AND WE ARE BLOWING THEM OUT...MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER...WE GET GREAT SHIPPING RATES WITH OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINES AND PASS THE DEAL ONTO YOU..OR YOU CAN PICK UP AT OUR NEW BURGH NY WARE HOUSE .ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD " AS IS" WE ACCEPT GAURENTEED FUNDS ONLY...WE CAN HELP YOU LOAD UP YOUR TRUCK...CALL 718 791 7766 IF YOU NEED MORE INFO...THANKS FOR LOOKING & GOOD LUCK BIDDING...MACHINES ARE 30" TALL...ALL MACHINES ARE METAL.WE WILL ACCEPT PAY PAL FOR UP TO $100 DEPOSIT TOWARDS FINAL PRICE..BALANCE DUE IN BANKABLE MONEY..SUBMIT YOUR BEST OFFER..OR USE THE BUY IT NOW FEATURE !

Just a couple things. First off on eBay your feedback tells a huge story and this sellers feedback sucks. If you are in that area I would definitely check them out before I bought them. The auction says "DO NOT HAVE COIN MECHS INSTALLED" I don't know if this is a problem or not. Probably just a small expense and maybe even a good thing to have new coin mechs. It is also a "make offer" auction which obviously means you can make an offer and the seller can accept or decline it so I would do that if I checked them out and liked what I saw. If you pay with Paypal as most people using eBay do, they only cover your purchase up to a certain amount so I would just pay the $100 through Paypal then pay cash when you pick them up. Just some thoughts but when you are talking over $4000 you can never be too careful.

These are junk. Missing coin mechs and more. Dont even bother. I looked at this guys listing before. I was able to buy 110 with 50 cent coin mechs about 2-3 months ago for around $50.00 each delivered (with stands). I may be able to get some more.

Coin mechs will run you around $15.00-$20 each with shipping, plus getting the units transported is way to expensive. I looked at this seller before and stands were also not included which would drive the price up even further.

This is not really a good deal. There are better offers out there for newer equipment.

Just a couple things. First off on eBay your feedback tells a huge story and this sellers feedback sucks. If you are in that area I would definitely check them out before I bought them. The auction says "DO NOT HAVE COIN MECHS INSTALLED" I don't know if this is a problem or not. Probably just a small expense and maybe even a good thing to have new coin mechs. It is also a "make offer" auction which obviously means you can make an offer and the seller can accept or decline it so I would do that if I checked them out and liked what I saw. If you pay with Paypal as most people using eBay do, they only cover your purchase up to a certain amount so I would just pay the $100 through Paypal then pay cash when you pick them up. Just some thoughts but when you are talking over $4000 you can never be too careful.

PayPal only helps you out up to $100 purchase? That sucks.

Well a bit off topic, but since ebay came up...

Yea, it's best to review those eBay/Paypay buyer/seller protection policies before making a big purchase. Many years ago, I bought 2 machines for $90 each on ebay. Turns out that the seller was a dead beat and never intended to ship them. He kept making excuses (stall tactics). I finally filed a claim against him and won. But I could have been screwed any way. First, you must file the claim in 45 days or else you get zero! Hense the reason for stall tactics. And I was appalled that the maximum refund was only $175 (at that time). So if those machines were $500 each, I would have been screwed. There was also a $25 fee per transaction. So my total refund was $130 back into my Paypal account (less the $50 fees). But Paypal will keep a lean on those dead beats. Years later, a had a $50 refund just show up one day. Turns out it was recovered fees from the dead beat. He must have sold something and forgot about the $50! Paypal scooped it right out of his account and into mine. Would have liked to have seen his face.

Moral of the story, review those eBay "protection" policies carefully. I try to review them every 9 months or so, since they can change. And of course be careful with large dollar items, buyer or seller, on eBay.

PayPal only helps you out up to $100 purchase? That sucks.

I'm not sure exactly how much they cover. The auction said there was a $100 deposit and I know at least that much is covered (minus fees) so I figured he could pay the deposit and be covered but I think it is a bit more then $100.

• 7 months later...

Paypal wouldn't cover this based on the

WE WILL ACCEPT PAY PAL FOR UP TO $100 DEPOSIT TOWARDS FINAL PRICE..BALANCE DUE IN BANKABLE MONEY.
in the ad.

The buyer protection conditions include

As a buyer, you can file a case under the eBay Buyer Protection Policy when all of the following are true: ... You paid for the item in one lump payment. Transactions involving multiple payments, such as a deposit followed by a final payment, are not covered unless the non-lump sum payment was due to an eBay or PayPal system requirement or policy.

I buy a bit on ebay. and find anyone that is a genuine seller will accept full payment by paypal, or cash on pickup. I've never had to use the 'deposit' method of payment.

This eBay ad has been posted and discussed here many times. The seller is also a member here. I think the consensus in past discussions was that these should be passed on.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

This eBay ad has been posted and discussed here many times. The seller is also a member here. I think the consensus in past discussions was that these should be passed on.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

I agree

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived